Matt Cooke - KO'd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bob4Tull. Show Bob4Tull's posts

Re: Matt Cooke - KO'd

In Response to Re: Matt Cooke - KO'd:
    Feel pity for him?  Someone who intentionally tries to hurt people?  I'd be thrilled for him to get hurt.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I hope he is unable to play until after Savard can.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The best part of this?  Cooke initiated, Cooke was hacking at Kane, Cooke wanted to go figuring hey, rookie, I can take him.  And Kane owned him on one punch in a clean, straight up fight.  Bruins need more guys from the Dub to go with Lucic (Vancouver) and Recchi (Kamloops).  Call Hamill the exception that proves the rule, but you can't play in the Dub if you don't have the stones - no matter how much talent you have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

That was pretty sweet. Shame it only took one punch. I would have liked to see him get knocked around a little more.

Evander Kane is now my favourite non-Bruin Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Payback is such a $itch. Sorry,but wanted the guy to go out on a strecher.Punk

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

This week just gets better and better. Wooooooooooooooooo!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Cheap shot artist finally did not turtle, now we know why.  Cooke cannot fight. Wow.... kinda wonder if Savard will see the video clip.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Clint Eastwood would be proud of Evander Kane. "Go ahead Cooke make my day."
    If I had an address for Kane I would send him a thank you card. BOOM! BOOM!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Simply AWESOME!!!!!!!!  Evander Kane put the cherry on top of a great day!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from juleinrules-1. Show juleinrules-1's posts

Too bad the Bruins are filled with a bunch of pussssies who couldn't do what the freaking Atlanta Thrashers managed to do!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

his father was an amateur boxer FROM NOVA SCOTIA ,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

his father was an amateur boxer FROM NOVA SCOTIA ,
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr

...and a big-time Evander Holyfield fan ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

According to TSN the whole thing started because Kane checked Cindy in the 1st. The Pens took offence and started going after Kane. The rest, as we've seen, is one of the best hockey moments of the year.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=317534

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

where do we send "thank you" cards?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

i loved it that was great!

hey young man  you got knocked the f*** out!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I think Kane desserve to be President ....

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2010

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

trade lucic and our picks for that guy!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

I'm never gonna get tired of watching Kane send Cooke off into the dark! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

That was a beat DOWN!

Too bad Kane held his jersey as Cooke was out and going down.  Saved the p*ssy from a big headache from his head bouncing off the ice. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

where do we send "thank you" cards? Posted by 86redsox

^This

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yeah I agree trade our Maple Leafs 1st round + Chara and Lucic for Kane

and the fans will accalim him ......he is our heroe

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

It's been a few days since this happened yet I still enjoy watching. Having a rough day at the office so I popped this video and it brought a big ole smile to my face yet again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Guys like Cooke eventually get paid back.........and this was a good dose of it. Will be interesting to see if it changes his game at all......or continues to go out and try to intentionally hurt other players. 

One things for sure..........don't think he'll get to close to Evander again.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

I say the next time Evander Kane steps on the ice in Boston we give him a massive ovation, and chant thank you Kane for his whole shift.