Matt Hunwick Johnny Boychuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Matt Hunwick Johnny Boychuk

the only thing that worrys me about tonight game is our rookie defence on the third line
    Matt Hunwick
    Johnny Boychuk
    with first change this could be a problem ,,and when if iced  if there on ,stars will take all advanged of this  lets go bruins and win this one  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Matt Hunwick Johnny Boychuk

Boychuk looked decent in his only game played and was a plus 2 in a loss.  He brings more physicality than I thought from a point producer.  The forwards skate and there will be no problems on D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rugger02. Show rugger02's posts

I am more worried about Ference than these two. Julien will probaly try to keep these two matched with Bergeron so they will get alot of help and even still Boychuk may be a point producer in AHL but I believe he is projected to be more of a Stuart type defenseman just with a bigger shot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

You give Julien too little credit.
    No chance those two pair up. Boychuk will likely ride with a veteran.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I agree with dhitch Boychuk will partner with vet likely Ference for first period if Bruins get lead he will get more ice time if not then Boychuk will play more sparingly
    This is a game that I feel the Bruins must win to get confidence roll for next three games.
    Chara Hunwick
    Stuart Morris
    Ference Boychuk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan2217. Show bostonsportsfan2217's posts

both played pretty well last night

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

they proved me wrong ,the rookies only got in trouble  once last night ,,way to go ,,lets go bruins 

Sections
Shortcuts