mcquaid as 6th instead of hunwik?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: mcquaid as 6th instead of hunwik?

Lets be honest, typo's, spelling and grammer are far less important than the idea behind idea being presented as there's enough there to understand it..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

what's potentially demented is not having McQuaig in the lineup :-)

He's a tough, stay-at-home D who plays a safe game, the kind of D they need to complement their current group.... As well, he has the potential to develope into a very capable enforcer, especially once he fills out and has more NHL exp...

have you guys checked out some of his fights on hockefights.com ? amazing stamina, a la LB before the drink caught up with him.

I say carry him as #7, play him for divisional games and then full time once ference gets injured.... Go Wolfie !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

In Response to Re: mcquaid as 6th instead of hunwik?:
    what's potentially demented is not having McQuaig in the lineup :-) He's a tough, stay-at-home D who plays a safe game, the kind of D they need to complement their current group.... As well, he has the potential to develope into a very capable enforcer, especially once he fills out and has more NHL exp... have you guys checked out some of his fights on hockefights.com ? amazing stamina, a la LB before the drink caught up with him. I say carry him as #7, play him for divisional games and then full time once ference gets injured.... Go Wolfie !!  
    Posted by Griswal65

HE can't skate, the bruins have a bunch on non-skate muck.....Who will it be when Hunwick walks aways. He has no issue with his confidence, that was a CJ word.  CJ needs to pair him and eveyone else on the right lines to get the most out of his player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Hunwick brings a different dimention to the team, McQuaid is a lesser version of Stuart
    Posted by pbergeron37

are you serious? Mcquaid is better than Stuart.

If i had my choice my pairings would be

Chara Hunwick
    Seidenberg  Boychuk
    Mcquaid Bartowski/Kampfer

I really am not big fans of Ference nor Stuart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Got a good feeling the Caveman is going to have real good upcoming year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

yaz, you need to watch more games, or learn to understand them better. Stuart is a top 4 guy and is head and shoulders above mcquaid
    Posted by pbergeron37

Dude get real. Stuart is a hard working tough d but he has zero talent. Mcquaid is already a better skater, has a pretty decent shot from point , barely makes mistakes in his own end and is just as tough

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

As said earlier, it's too early to tell. Aside from that let's ask why are Ference and Stuart always the 3rd D? Hunwick, when he's on, is better than both. If so, why doesn't Chia move these two guys?? Chara is one of the top D in the league; Seids is better than the rest of the Bruins D; Boychuck is looking like a strong, safe D; If Ference or Stuart were improvements, and they both have had a few years to demonstrate capabilities, why are they still the 3rd D?? Hunwick has the desired skills of skating and attacking, when he uses them, as in last year's playoffs. How will he do without Rammer? and with Houda, a Julien clone not very imaginative, there goes his dynamic moves in Boston, so trade him and trade both Ference and Stuart.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Hunwick has been skating like a buzzsaw so far in this very early preseason. Maybe this is his year to stand out, mabye it's Mcquaids. It's a great problem to have a battle for the last spot, you know there will be injuries, and if not, even better.

It'll be fun to watch their (hopefull) progression...

Sections
Shortcuts