McQuaid, what was his injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

McQuaid, what was his injury

I had thought that he hurt his hand and a fight and was done for the the year, then last nite I thought I heard Brickley saying something along the lines that after he got sent back down to Prov. he got up in the middle of the night in a hotel room and tripped over his equipment and gave himself a concussion.

So which is it??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: McQuaid, what was his injury

Umm the poor kid gave himself a concussion. Put the bag in your closet next time!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Fortunately, keeping your room clean isn't a prereq to be an NHL defenseman.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The luck of the Bruins this season rubbed off on poor McQuiad.  The disappointment of getting sent back down to the minors must have been nothing in comparison to the disappointment that he felt the next day in the doctor's office when he learned that his career was on hold indefinitely. 

You can't make this stuff up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigblue72. Show bigblue72's posts

McQuaid got a concussion as a result of that fight during his last game up with Boston before the Olympic break. As for being disappointed about being sent back down to Providence, you can forget it. He knows his role with both teams and plays all out no matter where he is. He's not the type to sulk because of where he is playing. This kid is a keeper and I hope Boston realizes it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: McQuaid, what was his injury:
    McQuaid got a concussion as a result of that fight during his last game up with Boston before the Olympic break. As for being disappointed about being sent back down to Providence, you can forget it. He knows his role with both teams and plays all out no matter where he is. He's not the type to sulk because of where he is playing. This kid is a keeper and I hope Boston realizes it.
    Posted by bigblue72

Are you certain?  Because during the broadcast last night the announcers said he got it getting up in the middle of the night and tripping over his equipment bag in his hotel room.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: McQuaid, what was his injury : Are you certain?  Because during the broadcast last night the announcers said he got it getting up in the middle of the night and tripping over his equipment bag in his hotel room.
    Posted by DrCC

That is what Brick said.  It sounded like it happened the night he was sent down to Providence.

I didn't mean to imply that McQuaid isn't a team player who knows his role. It just has to be disappointing to get sent down after a strong showing on the parent team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

Posted by bigblue72

Mcquaid did not get a concussion as a result of a fight.. He did trip and hit his head on his night stand and gave himself a concusion.. Get your facts right..

Sections
Shortcuts