Metropolit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwp5388. Show wwp5388's posts

Metropolit

I have been in out of the country for the first part of the NHL season, and I went to the game yesterday and saw the B's play a full game for the first time this season. I came away pretty impressed with Metropolit. During training camp I was getting annoyed that they wouldnt cut this guy, because he has pretty much been a minor league journeyman his whole career and I would have hoped they would have brought in someone young to speed up the rebuilding process this team needs. As the season has gone on I kept reading positive reports on the guy. As I saw yesterday, he is hardnosed and pretty smooth and confident with the puck. Had a nice goal yesterday. He seems to be a nice addition to this team. Keep it up Glen! With that said this team is much better than the crappy product on the Ice last year, but still needs to improve in a few areas to be a real contender. But I was happy with the improvement. Chara on the otherhand needs to be traded. I thought he would be better this season, but I thought wrong. He's probably best on a powerhouse team where he's not relied on so much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Metropolit

I've said it before, one of PC's better moves/signings. Metro has been nothing but solid thus far and filled whatever role Julien's asked of him.