Michael Ryder Letter to Guy Carbonneau

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

Michael Ryder Letter to Guy Carbonneau

Hey Carbo,

How's it going?  Just wanted to say 'hi' and thank you for cutting me loose from the sinking ship called 'Les Canadiens'.  I'm doing great...did you see my game winning goal last night?  Did you know that I had 7 game winners during the regular season?  Not bad, I guess.

Anyhow, hope you aren't too bored these days sitting on your derriere doing nothing but collect the paycheck that you never deserved.  Maybe you can sit on 110% Antichambre and grace us with you hockey insight and brilliance along with the other babbling bafoons.  Isn't payback a biotch! 

Say 'hi' to yo mutha for me,

Rydes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Michael Ryder Letter to Guy Carbonneau

Oh !  now I know what those paper airplanes Rydes was throwing from luxury boxes at the Garden last year in the playoffs .

THEY WERE SOS's ,  BRUINS PLS PLS PLS SIGN ME !

BTW .  Did you see the shot last nite he whistled by Price's ear .  Now that's a real sniper.  With a shot like that he's making sure it's un-stoppable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordnfld. Show gordnfld's posts

how sweet was that Ryder scoring the winning goal last nite 13 more wins to go Bruins win the cup    Go Bruins Go

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

how sweet was that Ryder scoring the winning goal last nite 13 more wins to go Bruins win the cup    Go Bruins Go
    Posted by gordnfld

Hey Gord, a lot of whining here on the Island right now, isn't it great.  Wish I had some shares in Electronics, I would say that a lot of TV's are wearing size 10' s today and even more after series is over. Ryder is the cause of Guy to be done and next I guess Gainey will fire himself.
    Ryder-Long may your big jib draw.
    Greatest Of All Time!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

Hey Carbo, How's it going?  Just wanted to say 'hi' and thank you for cutting me loose from the sinking ship called 'Les Canadiens'.  I'm doing great...did you see my game winning goal last night?  Did you know that I had 7 game winners during the regular season?  Not bad, I guess. Anyhow, hope you aren't too bored these days sitting on your derriere doing nothing but collect the paycheck that you never deserved.  Maybe you can sit on 110% Antichambre and grace us with you hockey insight and brilliance along with the other babbling bafoons.  Isn't payback a biotch!  Say 'hi' to yo mutha for me, Rydes
    Posted by diz420
    shut up you think your clown from globe 10.0 is better

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

Actually, yes, 'clown' is probably a better way to describe the cast of 110%...thanks.  And no, no one is better than the clowns on RDS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raybruin. Show raybruin's posts

Hey Carbo, How's it going?  Just wanted to say 'hi' and thank you for cutting me loose from the sinking ship called 'Les Canadiens'.  I'm doing great...did you see my game winning goal last night?  Did you know that I had 7 game winners during the regular season?  Not bad, I guess. Anyhow, hope you aren't too bored these days sitting on your derriere doing nothing but collect the paycheck that you never deserved.  Maybe you can sit on 110% Antichambre and grace us with you hockey insight and brilliance along with the other babbling bafoons.  Isn't payback a biotch!  Say 'hi' to yo mutha for me, Rydes
    Posted by diz420

OMG, I just pissed myself laughing !!! Classic, just classic

Sections
Shortcuts