Mike Milbury Vs.Jeremy Ronick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyb9977. Show Mattyb9977's posts

Mike Milbury Vs.Jeremy Ronick

Do these guys hate each other?

Everytime the camera cuts to these guys they both look angry, they are constantly gabbing at easch other and they disagree on almost everything.

Its funny. 
    You all notice this?
    Who's analysis do u like?
    Ronick seems more positive than Milbury, but Milbury is blunt, honest and stright to the point.
    I like Milbury.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Mike Milbury Vs.Jeremy Ronick

I noticed that too.  I think Roenick is an uplifting kind of guy and Milbury is Irish.  So, any kind of spin is going to provoke Mike.  That's why I love him.

I thought he was dead-on about Forsberg.  Hands and strength are there but the skating and speed is not.  Looked like a guy in his late 30's.  Sturm was his typical non-factor self again for Germany.  Man, I hope we trade his as$.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Milbury is miserable. His bluntness and honesty and ego get in the way of making actual good points that relate to something positive in hockey.  But hey if I made 3 of the worst trades of all time I might be mad all the time too..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Typical of the big networks nowadays like NBC they purposely pit 2 outspoken guys against each other on purpose like a reality show. To me it's comical I can see that they've almost rehearsed there confrontations now there even elbowing each other as if they were in a corner digging for a puck.

JR is greener and you can see it when he trys to formulate his comments where as Mike has been doing this for awhile. Milbury has to be pitted against the king of the nerd herd McGuire on Sundays then on Sat. Nights he's across from Pierre Lebrun, Ian Pulver and Ron Maclean so he's more seasoned and you can understand him more. 

I would rather have JR than Gord "borum at the forum" Kluzak on NESN that is for sure. Ultimeltly I think it is an act and they probably have respect for each other where as Mcguire, Lebrun, Ian Pulver and Ron Maclean kinda goof on Milbury's outspokeness.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I like JR, but I will take Milbury he beats opposing fans with shoes LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

Lebrun is an idiot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I used to like Milbury, but I lost all respect for him when he came to Wideman's defense after the fans booed him.  I don't care who the player is, booing is just a part of sports in general, the same with cheering your team on.  It seemed like Milbury cared more about the fans than Wideman.

Sections
Shortcuts