Mike Milbury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15Boston15. Show 15Boston15's posts

Mike Milbury

On the Bruins blog it said that Mike Milbury criticized Phil Kessel on NBC. I know it was a while ago but what did he say?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

Mike Milbury

that he  better step up or his gone this trade deadline idk who cares

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Mike Milbury

I don't remember the exact words. 

He said that he would trade Kessel now while his stock was good because he(Mibury) has watched Phil's progression and Phil's down-side was much worse than his up-side.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Mike Milbury

It was widely believed at this time (by a lot more analysts than Milbury---email me if you want clarification) that the time to trade Kessel was then and there. This deciding factor was a flaw in his game (softness) that is usually never fixed over a career. Milbury felt the need to voice this opinion---maybe in a attempt to anger him and get his butt in gear considering Milbury is still somewhat of a Bruin fan at heart.

Im still up in the air myself as far as the worth of Phil Kessel. This will become the biggest year in his career...he has a lot to prove this year or he will without a doubt be gone by deadline.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveGir. Show DaveGir's posts

Mike Milbury

Milbury is horrible at evaluating young talent.

The Islanders under his rein had lots of top draft picks, and he got rid of Chara, Redden, Luongo, Brewer, McCabe, Jokinen. As part of the trade for Yashin, he gave up the pick for Spezza. He chose Dipietro instead of Heatley.

Imagine how good an Islanders team would look with these core players Mibury dumped:

Luongo in Goal.

Chara, Redden, Brewer, McCabe on defense.

Spezza, Jokinen, Heatley at forward.

Milbury is fun to listen to, because he says outrageous things. But he has no credibility when it comes to evaluating young talent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baz. Show Baz's posts

Mike Milbury

They dont call him jughead for nuthin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3639358. Show user_3639358's posts

Mike Milbury

He's good for nothing but a good shoe smacking

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Mike Milbury

You can always count on pumpkin head Milbury to spew forth moronic comments. He was a marginal player, proved to be a horrible coach followed by a complete bafoon as a GM. Natural progression tells you he would be a disaster as a commentator. NBC should be ashamed for his hiring. I guess we should be more forgiving--If you look close enough--you can still see the knuckle marks on his head from the brain damage caused by McSorley and Nystrom.