Mike Richards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikehawkislong69. Show mikehawkislong69's posts

Mike Richards

Watching all 5 games of the devils flyers series and watching the first two games of the bruins flyers series, I have to say one thing: Mike Richards is the definition of a hockey player. Everybody is always on crosby and ovechkins nuts all the time that guys like richards and pavelski dont really get that much spotlight. Although they have the last few days. Philly has a very good young captain who plays hard, can hit, can score, can set up, can kill penalties. Guys a hockey player

That being said chara and co need to do a better job at the wachovia center defending Richards. This series is still far from over and anything can happen, but with a 2-0 lead, I like the bruins chances

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Mike Richards

Richards is relentless and joy to watch having said that he will continue to kill the Bruins unless he gets pounded more often. Boston cannot keep allowing Mike to slice them up like that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Agree,  although he did a dirty hit on Panthers I have to say he's shaped up and has become one of my fave players.
    I would love to see this guys as a Bruin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

agree with all you.  one of the fun things about the olympics was being able to follow guys in the west that i don't get to see that much.  and kesler and pavelski were two that stood out.  as for richards?  yep.  great player that can play on my team any day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Richards:
    Richards is relentless and joy to watch having said that he will continue to kill the Bruins unless he gets pounded more often. Boston cannot keep allowing Mike to slice them up like that.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Yeah, well if Julien can keep Chara on him like he is supposed to no problem.. tonite two mistakes by Julien cost the B's goals..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Trade Wideman and Ryder for him.   If the Flyers are really stupid then trade Thomas.  Richards is a tough player who plays well in all games but especially in the playoffs.  Go Bruins nonetheless!