Milan Jurcina

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox24manny. Show redsox24manny's posts

Milan Jurcina

Am I the only one who is still pissed about the Jurcina trade.

The Trade:

To Washington: Milan Jurcina

To Boston: Bucket of pucks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bourqueman. Show bourqueman's posts

Milan Jurcina

Jurcina was the typical long term project the Bruins seem to pick up every year. He might improve but the Bruins need steady defense right now!.Everyone is caught up with the ice time he gets with the Caps. I would get Ice time with that team if I was playing for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox24manny. Show redsox24manny's posts

Milan Jurcina

true,

but the guy cant be that bad if he was playing opposite Chara for the Chechs.

I hope we get Julien. Anyone is better than Lewis.......Opps, i think the Bruins just got whistled for another two many men on the ice penalty..............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox24manny. Show redsox24manny's posts

Milan Jurcina

I agree. I must admit. I have never been more optimistic about the Bruins. They seem to be making the right decisions. I liked the Chara signing and was wrong about the Savard signing (I thought he was an overachiever). I hope we make a run at a #1 goaltender, but it seems like we have pretty decent depth there. I think we need to stay healthy and make better line combos. IE Axelsson on the 4th line. Bergeron on the 2nd line. We need a legitimate #1 line.

Sections
Shortcuts