Milan Lucic & Zdeno the 2 most intimidating players according to the Habs fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Milan Lucic & Zdeno the 2 most intimidating players according to the Habs fans

Listening to CKAC a survey for the most intimidating players in the NHL

no.1  Looch
    no.2 Zdeno
    no.3 Iginla 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Re: Milan Lucic & Zdeno the 2 most intimidating players according to the Habs fans

no.4 Pronger
    no.5 Phaneuf

I was laughing when I heard Latendresse getting a vote

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

Re: Milan Lucic & Zdeno the 2 most intimidating players according to the Habs fans

what is CKAC

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Chara was voted by the NHL players to be the most intimidating .
    I find that Pronger comes 2nd. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

They must not have been watching Chara play THIS year.  He needs to get that fire back!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

This is a survey conducted in Montreal on a french radio network today...Looch was voted 1st Chara 2nd and Pronger 3rd .....by the people calling not the one among the players....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

Looch & Chara can both be very intimidating. But Chara's playing like a cream-puff this year. To me, the most intimidating guys in the league are

Derek Boogaard
    Donald Brashear
    Georges Laraque (when he plays)
    Zdeno Chara (when he wants to be)
    Brian McGrattan
    Eric Godard
    Colton Orr