Milan Lucic; Centreman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

Milan Lucic; Centreman

Ok. I'm just gonna say it. After seeing Milan Lucic wrist two beauty 'goal-scorers' goals from the high slot recently, I'm just gonna say it; have Krejci and Lucic switch. That's right, let Krejci take the draws but then have he and Lucic switch. Lucic would play Centre, taking up position, a la Phil Esposito in front of the net , fed by Krejci and Wheeler (or Satan, or Bergeron, or...) Perhaps, too wild - by half - a suggestion for Claude 'The Glacier' Julien, but there you go. So, yea... Wheeler/Lucic/Krejci. Or Sturm/Lucic/Bergeron.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Milan Lucic; Centreman

He doesn't have to play centre, if you watch how Ryder plays wing and he plays it extremely well in getting into position to get his shots off(just wish he was scoring more) it would be the better position to play with Krej as how it worked last night.

San Dog knows what I am talking about, what I have said all year before his injuries even,Luc needs to SHOOT. He has the shot just use it. He has also spent too much time trying to be the playmaking center and setting up plays, he just needs to drive to the net and shoot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Centers are not typically parked out front, nor in the slot.. I think lucic play is starting to heat up as he is getting healthy and you should see more of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The only issue with this is that Lucic can't skate and I am not sure what he is like on the draw...plus Lucic is good along the boards b/c of his size and strengh...center is a hard position to play b/c there is a lot of thinking involved...as a winger you kinda can put it on cruise control and go up and down the wing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Milan Lucic; Centreman:
    Centers are not typically parked out front, nor in the slot.. I think lucic play is starting to heat up as he is getting healthy and you should see more of it.
    Posted by rolerhoky19

You are right.A centre's job is to work all 4 corners.He should rarely be parked in front of the net.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Milan Lucic; Centreman:
    Ok. I'm just gonna say it. After seeing Milan Lucic wrist two beauty 'goal-scorers' goals from the high slot recently, I'm just gonna say it; have Krejci and Lucic switch. That's right, let Krejci take the draws but then have he and Lucic switch. Lucic would play Centre, taking up position, a la Phil Esposito in front of the net , fed by Krejci and Wheeler (or Satan, or Bergeron, or...) Perhaps, too wild - by half - a suggestion for Claude 'The Glacier' Julien, but there you go. So, yea... Wheeler/Lucic/Krejci. Or Sturm/Lucic/Bergeron.
    Posted by Awry

...Don't hurt yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

although Lucic is not bad on the draw he is a natural winger. his strengths are the boards and forchecking abilities, he also has a great shot that has been paying off lately. I like Looch where he is. I remember a comment made by JWensink he said that if Toronto had Looch they would let him loose and support it all the way and he is right. We need to let Looch out the cage and have him put fear back into the opponents. Thats his job and when he does his job well the team benefits from it.

I like Looch with Savy, Hopefully we can get Hall. theres our top line next year. it not a given but my fingers are crossed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Milan Lucic  a phil esposito maybe :) lol ,yes give him a go  in the centre position

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Lucic does possess a great shot but I don't believe in todays game he would be a good center. He is looking like the Looch of last year. He made a few good hits in last nights game and had the TRASHERS looking over their shoulder's when he was out. He can come in the deep slot more and swing back around to set up for his shot. Even the wrister he put on net that Begin put in was hard and that was from 50'.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

i like how your trying to think outside the box, but worst suggestion i've heard regarding hockey

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Lucic-Krejci-Satan had a couple of shifts together and looked real good.
    Maybe Claude Julien saw that and will........... Aw, F**k it...nevermind