Miller "Might miss game against Bruins"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Miller "Might miss game against Bruins"

Ouch thats got to sting for buffalo who is having a rough start to the year. Doesnt mean the B's can sleep on this game tomorrow though. I want to see Kaletta get roughed up and a score no worse than 5-1 bruins. Lets go boys Im sick of all these  layoffs of 4days+ this early in the year I want mah hockey NOW!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Miller "Might miss game against Bruins"

ditto !  This Bruins withdrawal is killing me also.  I'm sure the Sabres will show up and Pominville has been cleared to play

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Miller "Might miss game against Bruins":
    Ouch thats got to sting for buffalo who is having a rough start to the year. Doesnt mean the B's can sleep on this game tomorrow though. I want to see Kaletta get roughed up and a score no worse than 5-1 bruins. Lets go boys Im sick of all these  layoffs of 4days+ this early in the year I want mah hockey NOW!
    Posted by SeguinMyTime

They've had a rough start partly because Miller's been bad. If he's been battling an injury that certainly would explain a lot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Also hoping the Bs don't overlook this game for the game in Washington Friday either. One thing is for sure the NHL might have given the Bruins a little break in October because of the return from Europe but November gets right into the regular hockey schedule 3 games in 4 nights Boston coming up.

Not having Pominville for quite some time has hurt Buffalo as well. Of course Rivet is another Sabre I'd like to see crushed tomorrow night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Miller "Might miss game against Bruins":
    Also hoping the Bs don't overlook this game for the game in Washington Friday either. One thing is for sure the NHL might have given the Bruins a little break in October because of the return from Europe but November gets right into the regular hockey schedule 3 games in 4 nights Boston coming up. Not having Pominville for quite some time has hurt Buffalo as well. Of course Rivet is another Sabre I'd like to see crushed tomorrow night.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Rivet's been a healthy scratch for a couple of games, which is kind of difficult to believe. And Myers is playing awful - four points and a minus-10. Yowch.

Of course, that all means they'll probably play out of their minds Wednesday night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Can someone please explain to me how Montador is +9?  I'd be willing to belive that he could have figured out how to not turn the puck over constantly, but Buffalo is bottom 10 in both goals-for and goals-against. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Can someone please explain to me how Montador is +9?  I'd be willing to belive that he could have figured out how to not turn the puck over constantly, but Buffalo is bottom 10 in both goals-for and goals-against. 
    Posted by DrCC

You know what he's been one of their best Ds since last season believe it or not.
    Sabre's have been weird,  some games just no-show and the next game they'll tunr it on as they did against the Devils.
    I'm sure they'll want pay back for the Bruins taking them out last season . That series was pretty chippy and that's what I expect tomorrow night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

The Bruins have always had success playing against Miller and when he's been healthy.. I expect a beatdown by the Bruins tomorrow whether he plays or not...Sabres I think are finally tuning out Lindy Ruff .. This guy has been there too long and maybe the message is getting  stale ..Also the big problem with Buffalo is that they don't want to pay their better players and seem to think that they can be easily replaced by other teams casts offs.. Losing guys like Talinder and Lydman and replacing them with Leopold and Morrisson just goes to show how cheap the management is over there.. Good hockey town that deserves a whole lot more than they are getting...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The Bruins have always had success playing against Miller and when he's been healthy.. I expect a beatdown by the Bruins tomorrow whether he plays or not...Sabres I think are finally tuning out Lindy Ruff .. This guy has been there too long and maybe the message is getting  stale ..Also the big problem with Buffalo is that they don't want to pay their better players and seem to think that they can be easily replaced by other teams casts offs.. Losing guys like Talinder and Lydman and replacing them with Leopold and Morrisson just goes to show how cheap the management is over there.. Good hockey town that deserves a whole lot more than they are getting...
    Posted by cowboys9

I couldnt of said that any better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Miller or not, cannot take the Sabres lightly. Do not like this schedule, not good for players or fans. Good time to put Tuuka in and let Timmy play Washington.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I just read miller was out TSN sportscenter

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

In Response to Miller "Might miss game against Bruins":
    Posted by SeguinMyTime

Let me see here.. No Miller check.
    Kaletta takes a big hit and a straight right to the face from lucic check.
    Bruins score 5 goals check
    Only thing I got wrong was that Buf scored 2x.

I may need to keep making these predictions. I just wish I threw in that I thought wheels was finally going to get one oh well.

Sections
Shortcuts