Miro Satan signs with Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kowe. Show Kowe's posts

Miro Satan signs with Bruins

According to Slovak newspapers SME, Miro Satan signed today with the Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Miro Satan signs with Bruins

Got any other sources?  I can't find it anywhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No link to your source?... I smell a troll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kowe. Show Kowe's posts

http://hokej.sme.sk/c/5174689/miroslav-satan-mieri-do-bostonu.html

So far nothing on US or CAN websites... however SME is one of the best (most trusted) Slovak websites... article includes also Slovak head coach's comment to this signing...Satan was named to Slovak olympic team earlier this week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Sorry i cant read slovac!!! I must of missed that class in HS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Miroslav Šatan (born October 22, 1974 in Jacovce, Czechoslovakia)is a Slovak professional ice hockey right winger for the Boston Bruins in the National Hockey League.

this is posted on the Wikipedia website?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Miroslav Šatan mieri do Bostonu  what does this mean?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BatmanJWO. Show BatmanJWO's posts

Miroslav Šatan (born October 22, 1974 in Jacovce, Czechoslovakia)is a Slovak professional ice hockey right winger for the Boston Bruins in the National Hockey League.

this is posted on the Wikipedia website?

Considering I could post....

Harvey McCarthy (born April 2999, 197256432 blah blah blach) is a Canadian Ice Hockey Player playing for the Boston Bruins, I wouldn't trust 90% of what I read on there.

I just checked TSN and there is nothing on there. Any signing by any team has to be verified by fat b***ard Bob MacKenze so he can keep his job.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Miroslav Satan heading to Boston  just got this off Slovak newspapers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

If he did, so what? Did not do much for his previous teams. Don't need another journeyman.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Former 40 goal scorer who very certainly came cheap.

Nothing to lose, I guess, but I don't expect very much from him, even if he is on the Slovakian Olympic team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

http://www.hubhockey.com/2010/01/unconfirmed-bruins-sign-miroslav-satan.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

good player to pick up for the B's

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Found it on the NESN site
    http://www.nesn.com/2010/01/report-bruins-close-to-signing-lw-miroslav-satan.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

interesting, will be nice to see something concrete though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

The SME article says he was going to sign Friday (today) (having a Slovak wife has its uses).  If there's been nothing official yet though, it may just be a rumor.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I hope this is not true, never liked this guy,  and certainly it probably comes from Jim Benning recommendation to PC as he knows him from Buffalo days.. But this is not the guy we are looking for so I am bewildered why PC would think that he could help solve Bruins offense.. This guy is a floater..not a typical Bruin.. Why didn't he just go after Jaromir Jagr who is playing in Russia.. he could help our offense for sure.. and he wants to come back to the NHL..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

HE IS BETTER THAN SEEING BEGIN ON SAVYS WING..NOW WITH LUCIC AND HIM 2 HAVE 2 SIT  WHO?    I WOULD SIT BEGIN BITZ  BUT I THINK IT WILL BE SOBOKATA AND BITZ   SATAN IS A GOOD PLAYER

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

His age worries me... and if he couldn't score playing with Crosby what makes anyone think he can with our weak offense? And what has he been doing with himself? Has he been playing?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

http://www.spectorshockey.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=815:report-satan-to-sign-with-bruins&catid=13:latest-news&Itemid=21

They signed him but they havent made a public anocement yet...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Bruins has no choice to sign a player. After Sobotka they have nobody who can play at this level 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE77. Show POWERSURGE77's posts

Wheeler & Bitz should sit. Sobotka has been playing great and consistent in the last 10 games or so.
    Lucic could play with Krecj & Ryder, and Satan with Sturm & Savard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

he played with the islanders last year didnt he? if he can help the power play heck ill take him....with these close low scoring games the PP makes alot of difference in games 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

maybe they have a trade coming... who knows they could be using him to fill a gap. he might help but I dont think hes the answer. Its gonna get interesting from here on in around the league. make the right moves chia.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That may be the case because I thought Sobotka has been playing really well. If the Bruins are going to keep Sobotka he should be playing not sitting to try out a 35  year old. A trade might be the case.