Montador

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

Montador

I'm tired of watching this guy turn the puck over. It's time to play Hnidy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Montador

I'd have to agree with you. He seems to be the bigger liability. It was a bouncing puck, but still a poor choice I think.

We'll see how the Bruins handle the adversity in the 3rd......it could be good for them.....if they can win it. First time they've really felt some pressure in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

Hopefully they get their act together. That penalty by Savard was awful. If they can stop the dumb mistakes, I think the game can be won

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Got to hand it to the Canes -- You can see why they disposed to a good Devil team. These guys are coming in waves -- Even 5 on 5 looks like a Carolina power play. B's need a monster period plus some good bounces and a lot of luck. TT is in a shooting gallery.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Nevermind Montador Wideman by far has been the worst dman the last two games. He looked afraid out there. Chara getting undressed by Samsanov in O.T was bad aswell . I think all the dmen played very poor if it wasnt for Thomas the canes blow them away tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

There were alot of careless plays tonight..between the turnovers and Savards moronic interference penalty. They were lucky to get to OT. Game 4 is a must win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toddroza. Show toddroza's posts

actually tonite was the must win.  and they didn't.  you do the math.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins0615. Show Bruins0615's posts

Montador is pitiful. He's as big a tool of a hockey player as he looks as a person. I want to chuck my remote at the TV seeing him in that NHL commercial.

HNIDY NEEDS TO BE PLAYED!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Oh Hnidy will be played, don't worry! Fragile Ferrence is probably out.

And Wides did not suc k. Neither did Chara. He saved the Bs' arses a dozen times.

Canes are GOOD. Everyone turned the puck over because canes didn't let them pass. And all those self-passes that worked once upon a time, well, no longer. It's got to change, and fast.

This is awesome hockey. And you know, may the best team win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

wideman blows too, don't care how many points he had in the regular season he has done squat for awhile now and his turnovers and pussiness with the puck trying to clear is pitiful, he can;'t clear the zone if he was standing on the blue line, I actually didn't see any defensemne play well tonight or the last game, what is up with the taking shots from 20 plus feet everytime why not go to the net more on ward?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

If the right deal comes along, this summer might be a good time to trade Wideman for a good defensive d'man.  Hunwick will move up into Wideman's role anyway, and at about half the salary.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shawnjararita. Show shawnjararita's posts

Montador set up Carolina's first goal.  And his attempt to block the second goal was more than pitiful.  Montador is a major liability.  Why after the 1st goal did Julien have him out on the PK?  Bad coaching decision.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I have to agree...Get rid of Montador!!!

He's terrible....Hnidy's been playing well....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

I have been saying this since the regular season, then again vs Montreal. Montdor is awful! That play on the Carolina first goal was pathetic. There was another play in the third period that a Carolina player rushed on him and tried to go around him down-low against the boards. He taps the guy into the boards, bounces off and the Carolina player almost scored in a 2-2 tie game. Even when the Bruins tied the game Montador screwed up. He had the puck at the point and he takes this extra long wind-up for a slapper which easily gets blocked. He was lucky to get the puck back and send it down low for Kobesew which lead to a lucky goal.

Doesn't mater anyways cause Ference I think is now hurt-again. So Montador's job is safe for now. Also, the Bruins were so awful last night as a team and the officiating wasn't great either. I saw Carolina run an interfearence (pick) on Ryder only to have a penalty called on himself for interfearence. Then the call on Savard was pitiful. Carolina crashes the net like Kamakazis all night and Savard barely taps Ward once (who took a dive) and he gets called...PLEASE!

Man I'm Fkin' pissed about this game #3!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Montador is there because of his playoff experience, so it wasn't an initially horrible decision.

But after a couple of games... why?  Why?!

I have to trust, in my naivete, that he knows something I don't. Though I don't believe it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]actually tonite was the must win.  and they didn't.  you do the math.
    Posted by toddroza[/QUOTE]

Ok I'll do the math! Umm last night wasn't an elimination game. So after doing the math i'm not going to panic. Panic is for Trolls who are negative b0z0s!

I will keep the faith! CJ will make the right adjustments!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

All right.  I've defended Monty playing as a much needed shot blocker on defense, but enough is enough.  It is time to stick a fork in the Monty experiment..he deserves to sit as the odd man out on D.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABSURD5. Show HABSURD5's posts

[QUOTE]All right.  I've defended Monty playing as a much needed shot blocker on defense, but enough is enough.  It is time to stick a fork in the Monty experiment..he deserves to sit as the odd man out on D.
    Posted by gfkr2[/QUOTE]

Hopefully Julien will come up with the same conclusion. But that's not all, the whole team needs to watch the Wings/Ducks game and compare that intensity with theirs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

He suc&s! I am guessing he is in the line-up in case some forward gets hurt. He is "versatile".  Please dress hnidy in his place. BAD TRADE! Nokie would of been better on defense. By the way, Ference is playing like its the regular season also.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins0615. Show Bruins0615's posts

[QUOTE]If the right deal comes along, this summer might be a good time to trade Wideman for a good defensive d'man.  Hunwick will move up into Wideman's role anyway, and at about half the salary.
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]

If Wideman is to be traded this summer it would be to clear cap space and we wouldnt get anything but draft picks or a couple prospects for him. Thats IF Wideman would actually be traded, but dont expect it, sort of crazy talk.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Hope C J doesn't pull a Grady Little and leave Montador in the line up. Mont looks overwhelmed and looks minor league. Don't know why he sat Shane down for him.
    THOR! RUN THAT SON OF A BOB WARD! TIM NEEDS SOME PAY BACK. CRASH THE NET!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Don't know how this guy was a plus player on a bad Anaheim team. Suprisingly they trade him and then they start to win! Hmmmmm.........
    Maybe Johnny Boychuck's phone is going to ring in Providence! LOL!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

This sounds like the kind of talk you'd expect after the team has lost the series.

Down 2 games to 1.

Only quitters give up and start whining when their team is down 2 games to 1.

Nobody on the Bruins s#cks or bl*ws or whatever verb you want to stick in there. Carolina's coach and the Hurricane players have exposed a weakness. We do not have a very talented defense group,however, they are working their @sses off but it's like treading water. The Canes have got them bottled up in the zone with aggressive, deep forechecking. They are deliberately trying to force the B's defense into bad passes and decisions.
    And it's working. So what next? Time for Julien and the coaching staff to earn their pay. Figure out how to make Carolina's deep forechecking a liability for THEM.

This strategy by Carolina is not new, you can beat an aggressive forecheck, but it takes a commitment by the forwards to came back and help out the defense who are totally beleaguered out there and help create some space for them.