Montreal vs Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from connor20. Show connor20's posts

Montreal vs Boston

Just a shout out to all the Bruin fans that live in Boston and area. Please pack the house and don't let any of those sob's in. If you are lucky enough to be there live, cheer like mad and crazy people. Wish I could be there. Go Bruins!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3639358. Show user_3639358's posts

Re: Montreal vs Boston

got my tickets to game 5 (if it happens)... lets blackout the building

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS-CUP09. Show BRUINS-CUP09's posts

We should own the building in games 1 & 2 at least since we have had the playoffs locked up for so long and tickets went on sale a week and a half ago.  We did not know our round one opponent so they would not have gotten tickets for the first two.  Yes, I have my round 1, game 1 tickets in hand!  GO BRUINS GO!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I can't friggin' wait for this series! We need to own the building, I am sick of all those people organizing and coming down from quebec in their red habs jerseys.

Lets make this place a madhouse! Its BOSTON and hockey is back!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Why would the Bruins put a picture of a Habs playoff series win ON THEIR WEBSITE to promote the playoffs?

There has to be a picture of a shellshocked Patrick Roy getting lit up in Game 7 in 1994 lying around somewhere?

Bad Karma......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Boston in 6 games.

Let's be honest, this is a weak team without Markov out and with Price being only average.
    It will be last year only with boston getting goaltending and bergeron/savard not injured.
    Pack that building Bostonians.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boris666stanley. Show Boris666stanley's posts

too bad!!

too bad guys,but once again i think Montreal will win(in 6).Lets face it the bruins were put on this earth to be a$$-kicked by Les Canadiens De Montréal!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonCherry. Show DonCherry's posts

Boston in 6 games. Let's be honest, this is a weak team without Markov out and with Price being only average. It will be last year only with boston getting goaltending and bergeron/savard not injured. Pack that building Bostonians.
    Posted by dhitch

Markov played last year ?
    Besides diving to go on a power play, I can't remember anything from that coward.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Never forget that this is what Montreal hockey fans call class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNw8ZZT8tOU

They have always been a team full of cowards and hacks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RexBradley. Show RexBradley's posts

dhitch I have to agree that without Markov the Habs were at a disadvantage against the Bruins but still managed to get a point (much needed one ) in a game that should have been black & yellow all  over the ice !!Smile Was it Bob out-coaching Julien ??? Was it Thomas showing signs of fatigue ???  Oh well game one should be more of the same except the Laraque Attack and his side kick Greg Stewart will be in Lucic's face even more than big Mike was ..... rough days ahead !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Mike Ribiero plays for Dallas. He's about as relevant to this series as Sergei Gonchar is.

every game this season save for one between these 2 teams came down to the wire. I doubt the series is any different.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

greg stewart and George laraques cant even skate I hope bob puts those 2 liabilities out there that is an advantage to the Bruins right away.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ko1vu. Show ko1vu's posts

Last game mtl fan were 10 000 in boston game!

ha you guys suck!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Ko1vu,

Thanks for supporting our economy! Bruins win in 5!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boris666stanley. Show Boris666stanley's posts

economy??

you still got one??GM is going bankrupt,soon will be ford and chrysler...
    next thing you'll know is ,we gonna buy the bruins to move it in Quebec city...
    every empire is going to fall exept Les Canadiens De Montréal
    Montréal
    in 6

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonCherry. Show DonCherry's posts

Yeah, the Gaynadiens are so strong that they are up for sale AGAIN, they are as great as the Expos.

Go back to your third world city, frenchies.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from montreal24stanleycup. Show montreal24stanleycup's posts

boston suck

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

If I hear 'ole-ole-ole' in the garden this year, I think I'll puke.  I'm way out on the west coast... REPRESENT LOCALS!!!  Make it so players can't her the whistles.  Do us loud and proud!

GO B's GO!  B's in 5, although it'd be great to take it in front of the Montreal Fagitant Fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boris666stanley. Show Boris666stanley's posts

[QUOTE]Never forget that this is what Montreal hockey fans call class http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNw8ZZT8tOU They have always been a team full of cowards and hacks.
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]
    hey stupid..have you watch the score on your pic's...
    if winnig come with bruises we'll be there !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boris666stanley. Show Boris666stanley's posts

third world city...what about your economy???

this team was driven by frenchies!!!
    PlayerPosGPGAPtsP/G
    Ray BourqueD151839511111506.99

he even have to move to Colorado to get is only stanley cup

whitout frenchies this team would have move to Nevada!!
    Bergeron,Yelle,Savard and even Claude julien ...and still whinning against frenchies???
    we own this sports and this league...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccgg66999. Show ccgg66999's posts

Les Canadiens de Montréal en 4!!!!  Don't cry emo!!!!  GO HABS GO!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from montreal24stanleycup. Show montreal24stanleycup's posts

loser since 1972

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chararulz. Show Chararulz's posts

[QUOTE]boston  suck
    Posted by montreal24stanleycup[/QUOTE]

You suck like your city and your team. Just shut up

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chararulz. Show Chararulz's posts

Re: third world city...what about your economy???

[QUOTE]this team was driven by frenchies!!! Player Pos GP G A Pts P/G Ray Bourque D 1518 395 1111 1506 .99 he even have to move to Colorado to get is only stanley cup whitout frenchies this team would have move to Nevada!! Bergeron,Yelle,Savard and even Claude julien ...and still whinning against frenchies??? we own this sports and this league...
    Posted by Boris666stanley[/QUOTE]

We only call frenchies assholes like you.

Sections
Shortcuts