MORE BRUINS NEWS PLEASE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: MORE BRUINS NEWS PLEASE!

In Response to Re: MORE BRUINS NEWS PLEASE!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MORE BRUINS NEWS PLEASE! : And in recent Bruins news, David Krejci will play center this season.  Also, Patrice Bergeron will continue to wear #37.  Finally, in news that should be reported on a daily basis because the fans need news on nothing, the ice at the Garden will be cold. Coming up tomorrow:  Claude Julien is bald, #4 for the Bruins will continue to be retired, and hockey pucks stay black.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Well, that's just a delicious bit of comedy there...

You should read Kalman's site if you don't -- I think it is quite good and new articles keep coming through the summer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MORE BRUINS NEWS PLEASE! : I agree, but you also have to consider who Fluto answers to. The Globe is covering hockey (and baseball, etc.) for the average fan, not the geek. Geeks seek out blog like Kalman's and the NEHJ because they want in-depth coverage of all the nuances. Joe Fan reads Fluto to find out whether Chiarelli made a big trade.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

I agree completely, but since I probably fall in the geek category...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/

Matt Kalman does a decent job of covering the Bruins a bit better than Fluto IMO. As far as the Bruins ever over taking the Red Sox in popularity not going to happen. defenitely not a bad thing to have the BoSox, Pats, Bruins and Celts as your favorite teams.

Take it form me living in So Cal fans out here hate the fact that the major New England sports teams has had such a great run of sports. 

Laker, Kings, Dodger and Charger fans can't handle the truth!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNumber4. Show BruinsNumber4's posts

if you really want more news you can find it out there somewhere. i think the globe is doing a respectable amount. on the other hand. NESN could do much better. instead of playing partial replays of "classic" bruins, how about some current stuff, and or some player profile type stuff, show stuff about how they like to train etc, they should be able to keep us entertained this close to the start of the season. local cable in tampa does this all the time and i used to enjoy it alot. used to get me pumped for the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from McKodiak5. Show McKodiak5's posts

Just went to Patriots page and the leading article was about how Robert Kraft was able to avoid a football. Globe was the 6th source (to my knowledge) to report the Seguin signing. Just a little of my perspective.

The Globe comments on rumors for the Sox and Pats in the offseason. This offseason for the Bruins was and is one of the most exciting in years with tons of potential rumors. Globe doesn't comment on any of it. I'm just looking for a little more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Just went to Patriots page and the leading article was about how Robert Kraft was able to avoid a football. Globe was the 6th source (to my knowledge) to report the Seguin signing. Just a little of my perspective. The Globe comments on rumors for the Sox and Pats in the offseason. This offseason for the Bruins was and is one of the most exciting in years with tons of potential rumors. Globe doesn't comment on any of it. I'm just looking for a little more.
    Posted by McKodiak5[/QUOTE]

If you got the info from five other places, why did you need it from the Globe?  More importantly, did you know about it within the day?  Of course you did.  Maybe Fluto doesn't sit around his laptop and refresh Twitter all day long like that clown Murphy.

Hockey is the #4 sport in a five sport area (soccer lol lol lol).  It will receive lower funding for lesser coverage in the newspaper.

Sections
Shortcuts