More proof Eklund's a goof.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernBrewin. Show NorthernBrewin's posts

More proof Eklund's a goof.

Here's his assessment for the B's this year.

On Boston...

The Bruins addition of Tyler Seguin has the most offensive potential, but he is very young, and the Bruins are going to be without Savard for perhaps a very long time. Bergeron's health will have to be better and the Bruins will need Krejci to be all he was last season...They will get goals from Recchi, but at this point Recchi shouldn't be counted on to give you actual top line numbers. The risk of Rask having a bit of a sophomore slump is there...however I get the sense that Tim Thomas will return to be a factor. Thomas wasn't terrible at all last year....finishing with 18th in GAA 2.56 and 16th .915 in Sv%.

I guess he missed the whole Horton trade over the summer!

Here's his picks for the North East

My picks are going to mirror more of what I think will happen in this goalie led division...but again you could put these names in a hat and have the same chance...I could see 4 teams making the playoffs again as well...if Price is all he was before last year.

1. Buffalo
    2. Toronto
    3. Boston
    4. Montreal
    5. Ottawa

He'll be here all week folks, please tip your waitress!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Re: More proof Eklund's a goof.

The more glimpses I get of that site, the more convinced I am is that it's a parody site. Bergeron's health needs to be better? Krejci all he was last season? Seguin the most offensive potential? Funny stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

toronto over the Bruins?

I want whatever you are smoking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: More proof Eklund's a goof.:
    [QUOTE]toronto over the Bruins? I want whatever you are smoking.
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

More like smoking, drinking, injecting and inherited from that relative who they kept locked in the attic.

Well...  maybe it could happen, but there would have to be not just one, but a few plane crashes for that to happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

In Response to More proof Eklund's a goof.:
    [QUOTE]Here's his assessment for the B's this year. On Boston... The Bruins addition of Tyler Seguin has the most offensive potential, but he is very young, and the Bruins are going to be without Savard for perhaps a very long time. Bergeron's health will have to be better and the Bruins will need Krejci to be all he was last season...They will get goals from Recchi, but at this point Recchi shouldn't be counted on to give you actual top line numbers. The risk of Rask having a bit of a sophomore slump is there...however I get the sense that Tim Thomas will return to be a factor. Thomas wasn't terrible at all last year....finishing with 18th in GAA 2.56 and 16th .915 in Sv%. I guess he missed the whole Horton trade over the summer! Here's his picks for the North East My picks are going to mirror more of what I think will happen in this goalie led division...but again you could put these names in a hat and have the same chance...I could see 4 teams making the playoffs again as well...if Price is all he was before last year. 1. Buffalo 2. Toronto 3. Boston 4. Montreal 5. Ottawa http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/EKLUND-TELLS-YOU-EXACTLY-WHAT-WILL-HAPPEN-IN-THE-NORTHEAST-10-11/1/30414 He'll be here all week folks, please tip your waitress!
    Posted by NorthernBrewin[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot, you cut out the part where he mentioned the Horton addition and then tried to look smart by mentioning he missed it. Seriously, you're an idiot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]The more glimpses I get of that site, the more convinced I am is that it's a parody site. Bergeron's health needs to be better? Krejci all he was last season? Seguin the most offensive potential? Funny stuff.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Looks to me like he's talking about season before last with Krecji, no idea what he's talking about with Bergeron.  And he totally contradicts himself.  He says goaltending is the key to the division, even if he just counts #1 goalies, Rask could easily outdistance Miller.  But more to the point, the Bruins have the best PAIR of goalies in the league, never mind the Northeast. 

And GS Giguerre still young at 33... well, perhaps, but it's not as if his game has been in decline or anything...

I say he's brilliant.  He has a job doing this stuff and knows less about hockey than about 60% of the posters on this board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to More proof Eklund's a goof. : You're an idiot, you cut out the part where he mentioned the Horton addition and then tried to look smart by mentioning he missed it. Seriously, you're an idiot.
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

Your right he did cut out this part of the story that I have shown in bold print?

The Bruins addition of Tyler Seguin has the most offensive potential, but he is very young, and the Bruins are going to be without Savard for perhaps a very long time. I love the addition of Horton, but he is a huge unknown as are most that come from Florida as of late..Bergeron's health will have to be better and the Bruins will need Krejci to be all he was last season...They will get goals from Recchi, but at this point Recchi shouldn't be counted on to give you actual top line numbers. The risk of Rask having a bit of a sophomore slump is there...however I get the sense that Tim Thomas will return to be a factor. Thomas wasn't terrible at all last year....finishing with 18th in GAA 2.56 and 16th .915 in Sv%.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

he is a delusional Laffs fan, what else would you expect?  People are picking Toronto to make the playoffs.  Well I can't wait for the first month when their dreams are shattered as the Laffs lose 6 games in a row.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Actually he should have left in the Horton line, as it's just as moronic as the rest. A huge unknown? Seriously?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernBrewin. Show NorthernBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to More proof Eklund's a goof. : You're an idiot, you cut out the part where he mentioned the Horton addition and then tried to look smart by mentioning he missed it. Seriously, you're an idiot.
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

Hey $ hit for brains, Eklund added that bit after I already had posted it.

So from the bottom of my heart, GFY!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernBrewin. Show NorthernBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More proof Eklund's a goof. : Your right he did cut out this part of the story that I have shown in bold print? The Bruins addition of Tyler Seguin has the most offensive potential, but he is very young, and the Bruins are going to be without Savard for perhaps a very long time. I love the addition of Horton, but he is a huge unknown as are most that come from Florida as of late.. Bergeron's health will have to be better and the Bruins will need Krejci to be all he was last season...They will get goals from Recchi, but at this point Recchi shouldn't be counted on to give you actual top line numbers. The risk of Rask having a bit of a sophomore slump is there...however I get the sense that Tim Thomas will return to be a factor. Thomas wasn't terrible at all last year....finishing with 18th in GAA 2.56 and 16th .915 in Sv%.
    Posted by winexpos[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would edit the line out....and then provide the link so I could easily be disproved.

You Nobel Laureates are wasting your time here.

Sections
Shortcuts