Morris to Phoenix, details to follow on TSN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Morris to Phoenix, details to follow on TSN

Not sure who we get.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Re: Morris to Phoenix, details to follow on TSN

They are reporting draft pick. Too bad it was not Mueller. Can you say ...Salary dump?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

probably picks thats all Chia ever deals for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TheFourthPeriod: Bruins trade Derek Morris to Phoenix, frees up cap space... B's after Torres, Whitney, Corvo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

It's the start of something bigger. Hopefully we can shed some more salary before this day is over.(Ryder I hope)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Morris was a casualty of Wideman and Ryder's play. This is why PC waited so long he tried to move the two B 0 Z 0 S but couldn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

In Response to Re: Morris to Phoenix, details to follow on TSN:
    thank god hes gone. everyone complaining about other players on the team underacheiving this guy was just as bad if not the worst. at the beginning of the season most people on here were "oh derek morris will help turn things around blah blah blah.""give him a chance blah blah blah".what a waste of 3.3 mil. he has never blossomed to the player he was supposed to be. giving him that money is just as bad as giving murray his money and he wasnt even on the team! i wouldve traded morris for a roll of stamps. but then again i wouldnt have signed him at all. im so glad hes gone. maybe now that will give wideman and hunwick more icetime,granted if they can make something out of it. but i told you before morris isnt worth a crap and i got flak. hate to rub it in but i knew i would be right. bye bye morris you wont be missed.paying you that money is the worst signing chiarelli had done for the b's. at that price anyway.
    Posted by looooch17

Great Post....lets give Wideman and Honey more ice time! Brilliant idea if you want the top pick in the draft....are you actually watching the games in a somewhat sober state??? Admit it you hate Morris cause he would,nt give a grown up an autograph for you to sell.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

After last night, someone wants to give Hunwick MORE icetime?
    I must be watching a different game?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

In Response to Re: Morris to Phoenix, details to follow on TSN:
    you guys are idiots. morris sux and i dont hunt for autographs thats for chix and little hockey pansys who think autographs are awesome. kids i can see getting autographs,but grown men going"oh man i just got so n sos auotograph"big yip. people that thought morris was awesome need to watch hockey for a few more years. hes an underacheiver and always will be.
    Posted by looooch17

I am not going to call you an idiot, but I do think I struck a nerve and that you do chase players for autographs....Honey and Wideman probably gave signed for you and thats is why you want them to get more ice....can't be for any other reason!!!

Sections
Shortcuts