Must beat the Capitals so we can take on Pittsburgh!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Must beat the Capitals so we can take on Pittsburgh!

If New Jersey and Pittsburgh are tied at the end of the season, New Jersey wins the tie breaker based on head to head wins over Pittsburgh.

I live in Maryland and am going to the game.  I hope the Bruins go for the win so it makes our chances better of playing Pittsburgh.

Although a long shot, it would be nice to face and defeat Pittsburgh in the playoffs.  The ultimate in revenge for the Cooke hit on Savard.

How do you think the Bruins will go into the Caps game?  Play all out or rest players?

GO BRUINS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

Re: Must beat the Capitals so we can take on Pittsburgh!

Bruins get the #6 seed if they beat Washington you moron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

would much rather face the Devils... in case you missed the the past few years, Brodeur is getting a reputation as a playoff choker now that he's older

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Thanks 640Toronto - greatly appreciated!  Have a nice day!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

I would just like to see them get past the first and second rounds - show some heart.  Something to cheer for.  I'm sick of all the disgruntled Skins, Nats, and Wizards jumping on the Capitals band wagon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurnpikeDave. Show TurnpikeDave's posts

In Response to Re: Must beat the Capitals so we can take on Pittsburgh!:
    I would just like to see them get past the first and second rounds - show some heart. 
    Posted by Bruins-Fan-In-MD

Have another drink. You have a better chance of winning the lottery then these losers winning two rounds in one season.

They are averaging winning one playoff round every 10 years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

TurnpikeDave - glad the Bruins have such great fans like you!

Sections
Shortcuts