MUST READ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

MUST READ

i cannot believe how many so called fans are so negative out here.....here we sit with 19 games left in the season and the bruins are 8 points ahead of wsh and nj for 1st in east.......93 points 1 pt behind last seasons total points....ties with sj for best record in nhl ahead of powerhouse detroit yes people the bruins have more points than the defending cup champs and also spanked them 4-1 ealier in season, i understand the playoffs r a different season and we could very well lose in 1st rd just because whoever we play is going be a decent team, but people the fact is the bruins have a real shot at winning the cup....and to me coming from missing the playoffs just 2 seasons ago to a whole new team basically, staff etc that is amazing and i dont think this team whos playing for us the fans in boston is getting enough credit by us the fans or even the media..they have turned things around in boston, even if they dont win the cup they have set them selves up for a great team in the next few yrs and thats all we can ask for to have a shot every year...you can talk about and live in the past history but these bs have nothing to do with that lets get behind them and give them support in playoffs and hopefully things will go our way...i promise you1 thing if we do at somepoint go down it wont be without a major fight from our boys, so please people lets be more positive....cmon we are 18 pts ahead of mtl is that reason engough to smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopi1122. Show lopi1122's posts

MUST READ

AMEN TO THAT!!!

BRUINS ALL THE WAY!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

MUST READ

here here. i am sick of reading in random threads that the bruins will lose in the first round because its the bruins. i bet they said in 2004 that the sox didn't have a chance because they are the sox, well, things change

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

MUST READ

The team is going to have to do some damage in the playoffs in order to convince anybody they are for real.

It's plain and simple, winning the regular season in hockey is as meaningless as winning the exhibition season in baseball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonnewsie. Show Bostonnewsie's posts

MUST READ

I'M A Believer!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jet88. Show jet88's posts

MUST READ

There's no excuse for losing in the first round this season. Hopefully they'll avoid Washington and New Jersey in the second round and take their chances in the Conference Finals and, hopefully, Cup Finals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

MUST READ

getting out of the east in the playoffs wont be so easy..all teams will be doing something at the trade deadline and so should the Bs..I certainly dont wanna give up kessel or kreji but if the Bs can add one more left winger and a D man,,this team will go a long ways this year......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

MUST READ

ONE, AND DONE ! unless they make a trade for pronger, or kaberle, or a marty st. louise, there close just need the next piece.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanFromMontreal. Show BruinsFanFromMontreal's posts

MUST READ

Our next piece is Bergeron. he needs to play like he can score goals.

BERGY, you need to help us in playoffs.

3line Hunwick-Bergeron-KObasew.......

We need to believe and cheer our team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raybruin. Show raybruin's posts

MUST READ

AMEN, Halleyluyah !!!!! Feel like i'm in church. thank you Bruins8 for expressing how I feel and I hope many other Bruins fans. We're the first to kick this team down when they are down. We should be the first to support them. All we can ask is that thay give their best and since that series against the Habs, well this team has gained so much respect from me. they fought through all those injuries, losing all those games to them in the regular season , and yet we're a few bounces away from eliminating our enemy. So come on Beantown !!! Let's get ready for a long playoff run and cheer this team on because they deserve it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

MUST READ

I agree with keeping Hunwick up front, I thought he has looked great out there and would provide more offensive spark than Axelsson does on that line with Bergeron and Kobasew. And I also agree that people need to enjoy this time of being Bruins fans as the team is making a great run with a great group of guys and hopefully will do some damage in the playoffs but in the mean time just sit back and enjoy the ride.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marco19. Show Marco19's posts

MUST READ

[Quote]ONE, AND DONE ! unless they make a trade for pronger, or kaberle, or a marty st. louise, there close just need the next piece.[/Quote]

Ha ha what kind of knowledge do you have of the bruins. So you are saying if the Bruins add one more player that they will be in for a long run. what a joke. This Bruins team could maybe add a third line winger or an upgrade to Hnidy on the back end but this team cannot trade any of the young guns to get Pronger or any other player. Trading Kessel who is your best goal scorer and also compliments the teams best point producer will cause a lack of scoring depth up front. no one wants to see Axy on the top line with Savvy in the playoffs cuz thats what will happen. This team is fine the way it is. It was a blessing in disguise to play Montreal last year because this young group will not play in a worst environment on the road than in Montreal. This team is going far in the playoffs and Beantown will bleed balck and gold again. FEAR THE BEAR!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupporter. Show Gardensupporter's posts

MUST READ

I agree with you 100%. We should be THRILLED with the play of this season.

I do think they need to add a little something , though, as the loss of Sturm is hurting them and they need to get a little bigger.

The B's could very easily get to the Conference Finals. But they could also face a VERY DANGEROUS First Round Opponent.

The 8 seed this year could very well be like a Baseball Wildcard--a team CERTAIN to be playing VERY WELL to get it.

Pittsburgh-with Gonchar back and the pres season Conferencve favorite could be a VERY dangerous 1st round team....the Rangers could also wind up there and Lundquist is a huge wildcard in any playoff....and we know how tough Buffalo is and how well they match up with the B's.

Stanley Cup Champs--or one and done. BOTH are real possibilities this year.
    Thats not being positive or negative. Its just the reality. It'll be fun,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

MUST READ

hey good to see there is more than jut me when it comes to real fans....anyway you r right with a lucky bounce we might have beat the habs last season and keep in mind savard was playing hurt (back) there was no kobasew and we pushed them to the brink heres hoping we get a shot at them in this years playoffs>>>>>anyway as a fan the most important thing this season is it has been fun! the bruins have brought back that feeling were its fun to put on the tv or go to the game again....this team has a great mix of young an vetran players...its great to see...stop worrying about the summer and free agents lets enjoy the ride we have home ice advantage lets support our team and hopefully we can go very far...go bruins

Sections
Shortcuts