Muuray is Awful

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caitie16. Show caitie16's posts

Muuray is Awful

Two years ago, the Habs didn't have Price

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizard681. Show wizard681's posts

Muuray is Awful

murray's waaaaaaay past his prime and i'm sick and tired of watching him stumble around on the ice. time for him to take a permanent seat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Muuray is Awful

As much as I like the guy, and all he's done in the past for this team...........he's done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenfinger47. Show chickenfinger47's posts

Muuray is Awful

If we see Bergeron come back for game seven, Murray should be the one who sitsThis is how it should lookSturm-Kreiji-AxelssonKessel-Savard-LucicNokie-Metro-ShaeferThornton-Bergeron-Sobotka�Ward-CharaWideman-FerenceHnity(?)-Stuart�TIMMY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Muuray is Awful

I think the Bruins will have to buy out the rest of his contract.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chraneman. Show chraneman's posts

Muuray is Awful

I agree with most that while�I love what Murray has done in the past, he is looking over the hill.� That being said, no one looked worse last night than Hnidy.� Please bring back Alberts in game 7 for Hnidy!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cymbolicnoise. Show cymbolicnoise's posts

Muuray is Awful

I think the only reason he is still in the lineup is because he is wearing "A" and that means you can't get benched. It wrong becuase a guy like reich is playing is heart out throwing the body around. Murray seems to�no matter how open the net is will either wiss wide or hit the goalie right in the chest when the goalie is on the bench because of a empty net.�He will no be back next year, Thank God!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hanlon948. Show hanlon948's posts

Muuray is Awful

Murray will probably score the game-winner tomorrow night at the not-so-hallowed new MOntreal arena.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hanlon948. Show hanlon948's posts

Muuray is Awful

I agree with you about Murray.� But if he scores during Game 7 at Montreal, how much will Murray suck then?� Keep cool.

Sections
Shortcuts