My Apology to All

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thagodfather. Show thagodfather's posts

My Apology to All

I consider myself to be a man of my word and when I mess up I step forward and admit that I have made a mistake. I try not to make the same mistake twice, but it seems like lately I may be making the same mistake over and over again on here.

It was brought to my attentions today by someone I hold very dear to me that lately I have been baiting other posters and trying to start fights.

One name brought forward was Latrappe.

So I'd like to take a moment and apologize to Latrappe for my comments and I hope he can accept my apology.

I'd also like to apologize to all members of this board for my remarks as of late and hope you will all accept my apology also.

Lastly I'd like to apologize to the MOD's. By no means do I want to become a problem, nor do I want to make your jobs any harder then what they already are.

Thanks for your time.

Jamie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: My Apology to All

Accepted by me i don't remember being offended but still we all get rude and sarcastic on the post it is human nature take care.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouTexBruin. Show SouTexBruin's posts

Accepted by me as well.  Every once in a while go check the Herald - talk about really nasty posts - its like a bad soap opera.

Any way, appreciate the fact that you felt it necessary to apologize & the apology is definitely accepted.

Delta Grunt
    SouTexBruin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I went back and read your last eight comments and found nothing offensive.

But I do find the blue text tough on the eyes.

Could you possibly stick with black?

Just messin' with ya....use whatever color you like, it's cool with me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thagodfather. Show thagodfather's posts

Yes ZILLAGOD, I had to create this name after my other names of stinger646 and holywow were mysteriously deleted.

reguards,

your loyal friend
                Jaime

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: My Apology to All:
    Yes ZILLAGOD, I had to create this name after my other names of stinger646 and holywow were mysteriously deleted.   reguards,      your loyal friend             Jaime
    Posted by thagodfather

I'm glad you are a loyal friend.

That makes you my first ever.

Keep up the kindler, gentler approach. It works well if you want to keep posting here. Add in a little humor and generally take the dumb posts with a huge grain of salt.

Perhaps you insulted someone. I know for me 'moron' is usually something I laugh at, 'idiot' is slightly more offensive but 'upstart' , now that's one I cannot tolerate. ( you will probably not get this joke unless you are a fan of Marx Brothers films).

I was once told "shut up old man"...I couldn't let that  go by unpunished. it was the "old" I took exception to, not the "shut up".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thagodfather. Show thagodfather's posts

In Response to Re: My Apology to All : I'm glad you are a loyal friend. That makes you my first ever. Keep up the kindler, gentler approach. It works well if you want to keep posting here. Add in a little humor and generally take the dumb posts with a huge grain of salt. Perhaps you insulted someone. I know for me 'moron' is usually something I laugh at, 'idiot' is slightly more offensive but 'upstart' , now that's one I cannot tolerate. ( you will probably not get this joke unless you are a fan of Marx Brothers films). I was once told "shut up old man"...I couldn't let that  go by unpunished. it was the "old" I took exception to, not the "shut up".
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

I have also been called a loyal lover by a special few... Would you want to get together for a drink or two? We could discuss this further.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: My Apology to All : I have also been called a loyal lover by a special few... Would you want to get together for a drink or two? We could discuss this further.
    Posted by thagodfather

Sorry I don't drink.

Many people find this surprising.

Also , I do not meet with people from community sites. And I was only joking about the lack of a loyal friend. It just seemed an odd comment to make on a chat board.

No offense to you, you are very likely a decent person. Looking forward to many future discussions here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thagodfather. Show thagodfather's posts

I believe we could make sweet music together ZILLA. We can knock back a few ryes and see where the night takes us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Despite any differences of opinion were all freinds here who are Bs fans and yes we all get frustrated and at times overvent here but thats life everywhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Peace, love and all that carp!  No need for apology or self reflection.  Sometimes I go overboard the comments.  I try to think like I am at a bar or at the Bruins game when I speak.  A few would not be so bold under those circumstances. Otherwise much is to be learned than told on these posts.  Go Bruins!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I find this initial post a little strange???  Dude have you become a born again Bruins Fan or did the Feds get a warrant and confiscate (sp?) your computer and this is your attempt to come clean so the judge goes easy on you for actually being a closet Habs fan!

Just kidding--- apology accepted--- I think???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PheltSaucier. Show PheltSaucier's posts

You posters are gay.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

You posters are gay.
    Posted by PheltSaucier

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

What about me Zilla I know we don't often agree but I thought we may be friends.  Is it because I am a fat chick?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

We are supposed to be cantakerous - we love hockey!!!!!  Make them feel some lumber in their teeth!  Check into boards with purpose! 

Here we go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

I believe we could make sweet music together ZILLA. We can knock back a few ryes and see where the night takes us.
    Posted by thagodfather

Ick!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Strange type of love fest going on here....

...must be missing Bs hockey already.