My Opening Night Line-up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

My Opening Night Line-up

Just posted my guess at the opening night line-up on my blog.  Let me know what you think!

http://thespokedb.wordpress.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: My Opening Night Line-up

Lucic Savard Ryder
    Sturm Bergeron Wheels
    Rechhi Sobotka Koby
    Thornton Begin Bitz

Chara Ference
    Wideman  Morris
     Hunwick Stuart

Thomas
    Rask

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

I think Recchi could be next to Bergie, they clicked last year. I think Recchi can play the right as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see Morris with Chara so that Morris can regain his game.

I ahve this funny Bruins feeling that Morris will turn his game around and will look like a steal. I saw his videos on Youtube and he does possess that great hockey sense. I think he was slpeeing in Phoenix and probably not used well in NY. Would not be surprised if he puts up 50+ points this year and the B's lock him in long term.

I can also Stuart leaving and replaced by Boychuk or someone from the Provi B's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

In Response to Re: My Opening Night Line-up:
    [QUOTE]I think Recchi could be next to Bergie, they clicked last year. I think Recchi can play the right as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see Morris with Chara so that Morris can regain his game. I ahve this funny Bruins feeling that Morris will turn his game around and will look like a steal. I saw his videos on Youtube and he does possess that great hockey sense. I think he was slpeeing in Phoenix and probably not used well in NY. Would not be surprised if he puts up 50+ points this year and the B's lock him in long term. I can also Stuart leaving and replaced by Boychuk or someone from the Provi B's.
    Posted by ErnestoGiove[/QUOTE]

I can def see Recchi moving up with Bergy, especially if there is a solid connection there.  I was looking at videos of Morris on youtube as well and was def impressed and shocked his numbers were not higher...maybe most solid players really do sleep in Phoenix. 

As for for Stuart, I really need to strongly disagree with you there.  He was one of the best defenseman and easily the B's most consistent d-man during the playoffs.  He's a defense first kind of guy and it's not a bad thing to have a guy like that on the blue line.  I believe he would have to go through waivers if he is sent down and there is a good solid 20+ teams that would love to have a guy like Stuart...not gonna happen.  Boychuck will only see time if there is an injury which Ference is due to be hurt by December or January lol