My prediction for tonight<s game in Buffalo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

My prediction for tonight<s game in Buffalo

BRUINS 2  Sabres 1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: My prediction for tonight<s game in Buffalo

That score would be great, that would mean they didn't lose in the final minute. But a point vs. the Sabres is more than I would predict. Maybe some spiritual intervention would help and so would Savy.

GOOOOOO    BRUINSSSSSS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

A win tonight against the Sabres in Buffalo would be huge! I'm sure the sabres haven't forgotten the 4-2 loss to the B's at the beginning of the month.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

A win on back-to-back games for the RUINS. I wouldn't be betting on the farm on this one. They are horrible on most nights when they 3 or 4 days off.

I guess Sturm can start getting lucky and have a few goals go off his head and into the net - then they may have chance

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

In Response to Re: My prediction for tonight:
    [QUOTE]That score would be great, that would mean they didn't lose in the final minute. But a point vs. the Sabres is more than I would predict. Maybe some spiritual intervention would help and so would Savy.                                         GOOOOOO    BRUINSSSSSS
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

I say it's a high-scoring game. Bs win it by 1 or 2.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

That Jacobs guy sure is a good business man!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I'm going to have to say 4-3 Boston (SO)

As soon a Mark Savard is signed to a 7 year deal, I am going to be a happy person

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

epaveo I hope you dont  call yourself a BRUINS fan cause I would simply kick you butt if I would meet you

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to My prediction for tonight:
    [QUOTE]BRUINS 2  Sabres 1
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010[/QUOTE]

This board is the gift that keeps on giving!  Absolutely hilarious!  A win in overtime and now all the "predictions" come out....and WHAT A SHOCK, everyone picks the Bruins to win!!!  ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC stuff on this board after the Bruins win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I don't know if you have noticed, but StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010 consistently picks the Bruins to win, and he makes a predicion for every game.

Nothing to do with last night's result.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It's a tough game to predict.  The Bruins played and traveled last night, so fatigue is going to be an issue.  I noticed that Sturm was dragging butt by the end of the game, so I wouldn't expect a great game from him or Recchi tonight.  Even though they both found the score sheet last night, I would rather see Marchand replace one of them since he is more rested.  I highly doubt that will happen. 

I see the Bruins starting out okay, but fading later in the game.  I'm thinking 4-2 Buffalo, although I would be happily surprised to see the Bruins prove me wrong and take the win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

I predict that Lindy Ruff will still have a mustache & Claude Julien will still be bald.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

bruins 1  sabres 0  Rask SO ,,Ryder nets one,,,lets go bruins 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to My prediction for tonight: This board is the gift that keeps on giving!  Absolutely hilarious!  A win in overtime and now all the "predictions" come out....and WHAT A SHOCK, everyone picks the Bruins to win!!!  ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC stuff on this board after the Bruins win.
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

jtassinarisoccer: no kidding! I get so much laughter out of the self-professed "experts" (I call 'em "fools and fanatics") on these boards who make silly predictions night in and night out.  I'm glad that games are ALWAYS decided on the ice and not in the minds of fans. HAHAHAHA!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Got a bad felling about this one....going with a 3-1 Sabres.  We got a gift not facing Millar last time.  The positive will be the Wheeler-Krejci-Ryder still playing well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Kevin Millar Plays goalie for Buffalo now!? LoL! Sorry Tuukka couldn't resist.

@BU Ahh you have throw a final score number up there not just "it's gonna be a high scoring game." I say 5-4 Bruins they catch Miller (not Cowboy Up Kevin Millar) on an off night! Pie-Yah with some spirited play like he did against the Sabres on Nov. 7th!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Anyone out there?

Was starting to get really hacked off with the PP. Dump it in. Scramble in the corner. Puck gets cleared. Not enough shots.

Last power play was a huge improvement. Bs finally start to move the puck and started to look dangerous.

Nice goal Looch!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

After 2 periods 1-1 ....another exact prediction...

Well The Boston Globe must think I am great cause I have been approached to do a prediction on the Bruins web page...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

[QUOTE]After 2 periods 1-1 ....another exact prediction... Well The Boston Globe must think I am great cause I have been approached to do a prediction on the Bruins web page...
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010[/QUOTE]

whatever...your going to get back problems from patting yourself on it so much

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Two rights predictions in a row for StanleycuptotheBruins !!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Mr. Positive StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010 get's it right gotta love it!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I was shocked that this wan't a high-scoring game. But not that Bs won. But I predict they'll lose their next 2, or win just one in OT.

They don't seem to perform when they're playing cr appy teams...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I was shocked that this wan't a high-scoring game. But not that Bs won. But I predict they'll lose their next 2, or win just one in OT. They don't seem to perform when they're playing cr appy teams...
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

Crappy ? not so fast because Blues started really slow as everyone had high expectations (as the Bruins) and only now you're really seeing the results . 
    The Wild for some reason Bruins never play well and get stoned . Seem to have trouble scoring on them. It'll be very hard to predict a scores. One thing for sure should be close games.
    GO BRUINS !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My prediction for tonight: Crappy ? not so fast because Blues started really slow as everyone had high expectations (as the Bruins) and only now you're really seeing the results .  The Wild for some reason Bruins never play well and get stoned . Seem to have trouble scoring on them. It'll be very hard to predict a scores. One thing for sure should be close games. GO BRUINS !!!
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? Are the blues seeing results? Then the Bs should see a challenge.

As for the Wild, I'm just hoping the Bs internalize that knowledge--that they're tough to play against. Underestimating other teams is deadly.

Sections
Shortcuts