My promise to Bruins fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ontheroad52. Show ontheroad52's posts

My message to my loyal Fans in 2005-06.

I am too cheap to make new copies of this for 2007-08 so please just believe all this for this season and dont forget that tickets go on sale soon.

~ Jeremy Jacobs

p.s. dont forget "We promise to take you on a journey to meet a distinguised gentleman named Lord Stanley" did I mention that tickets will be going on sale soon?

[image]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ontheroad52. Show ontheroad52's posts

Dear Bruins faithful I forgot to tell you this, now I have a very strong sheep err I mean faithful fanbase who will give me their money no matter what I do so I am not worried. That is all for now.

~ Love,

Jeremy Jacobs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DetTracks. Show DetTracks's posts

Re: My promise to Bruins fans

In Response to My promise to Bruins fans:
    [QUOTE]My message to my loyal Fans in 2005-06. I am too cheap to make new copies of this for 2007-08 so please just believe all this for this season and dont forget that tickets go on sale soon. ~ Jeremy Jacobs p.s. dont forget "We promise to take you on a journey to meet a distinguised gentleman named Lord Stanley" did I mention that tickets will be going on sale soon?
    Posted by ontheroad52[/QUOTE]

WHAT A CROCK OF ###!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

Re: My promise to Bruins fans

In Response to My promise to Bruins fans:
    [QUOTE]wow! he sounds like a politician -- ALL FULL OF LIES!
    Posted by eRealHomer[/QUOTE]

Unless "Stanley" is come guy selling stale popcorn for $6.95 in the second round I dont think we are ever going to meet him.

Sections
Shortcuts