Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

My promise to Bruins fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ontheroad52. Show ontheroad52's posts

My message to my loyal Fans in 2005-06.

I am too cheap to make new copies of this for 2007-08 so please just believe all this for this season and dont forget that tickets go on sale soon.

~ Jeremy Jacobs

p.s. dont forget "We promise to take you on a journey to meet a distinguised gentleman named Lord Stanley" did I mention that tickets will be going on sale soon?

[image]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ontheroad52. Show ontheroad52's posts

Dear Bruins faithful I forgot to tell you this, now I have a very strong sheep err I mean faithful fanbase who will give me their money no matter what I do so I am not worried. That is all for now.

~ Love,

Jeremy Jacobs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DetTracks. Show DetTracks's posts

Re: My promise to Bruins fans

In Response to My promise to Bruins fans:
    My message to my loyal Fans in 2005-06. I am too cheap to make new copies of this for 2007-08 so please just believe all this for this season and dont forget that tickets go on sale soon. ~ Jeremy Jacobs p.s. dont forget "We promise to take you on a journey to meet a distinguised gentleman named Lord Stanley" did I mention that tickets will be going on sale soon?
    Posted by ontheroad52

WHAT A CROCK OF ###!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

Re: My promise to Bruins fans

In Response to My promise to Bruins fans:

wow! he sounds like a politician -- ALL FULL OF LIES!
    Posted by eRealHomer

Unless "Stanley" is come guy selling stale popcorn for $6.95 in the second round I dont think we are ever going to meet him.

Sections
Shortcuts