Nashville will get Kessel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Nashville will get Kessel

We will get back Jonathan Blum (high D prospect), a #1 pick and the rights to Radulov. I say do that deal yesterday. Keep Kessel out of the NE division.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarrenRyan9. Show DarrenRyan9's posts

Re: Nashville will get Kessel

Radulov wants big money....how could we afford him?... the kid is nasty though, would play great with Savvy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

If that scenario can really be worked out I agree with you. Gets Kess out of the East and we get a roster player who can contribute now plus a pick.....BUT i very much doubt Nashville would offer up so much and I don't think we could fit Blum AND Radulov in under the Cap.

seems a bit pie in the sky, but if it's out there for the taking, then yeah, make it happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeC12. Show JoeC12's posts

In Response to Re: Nashville will get Kessel:
    If that scenario can really be worked out I agree with you. Gets Kess out of the East and we get a roster player who can contribute now plus a pick.....BUT i very much doubt Nashville would offer up so much and I don't think we could fit Blum AND Radulov in under the Cap. seems a bit pie in the sky, but if it's out there for the taking, then yeah, make it happen.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

I'd like to get Kessel out of the East as well, but Radulov is not a guy that is going to "contribute now", seeing as he is playing in the KHL. He left Nashville the year before last and signed a 3 mil per with Ufa Salavat. It is rumored that he would like to return to the NHL and he still has 1 yr left on his ELC at 978K, but the B's wuld have to protect themselves if he was part of the deal. maybe a conditional draft pick if he doesn't return??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhsreddevil12. Show bhsreddevil12's posts

Any sources on this info bridgeman?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

I heard Radulov is making something like 7 million over in Russia no way he will come here to play, I do like Blum and the 1st rounder tho.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

From Eklund: "The deal on the table that I have confirmed through several sources is Blum, a #1 pick and the rights to Radulov for Kessel. This deal is out there and depending on who you listen to the clock is ticking." I know his predictions do not always come true but (typically) lots of trade offers fall through. If this is for real though, I am not sure how Chia passes this up. He may be waiting to make sure the team stays healthy during camp and offload him just before Oct 1. As far as the return, I know Rasulov also is in Russia and would not expect him back this year but that fits PERFECTLY with the Bs plan/cap space. He could potentially be in a Bs uniform for 2011/12 when we have more cap space. He is at $3mil/year in the KHL. We also would have a #1 pick AND a high level prospect which would = NO cap hit this year. Win/Win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Well, it could be waiting on Kessel agreeing to sign a contract that would get him traded to Nashville - it's pretty bizarre because the whole situation works like he has a no-trade clause.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yippa111. Show yippa111's posts

Hmmm...young 30-40 goal scorer...lets ship him out of town...same old story for the Bs...I don't want to hear about this cap BS either as the excuse...take a look down the hall...their able to keep their young guy and sign a stud free agent...some things never change with this pathetic franchise...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Also = no Kessel and loss of a goal scorer.

This is a lose(this year)/unknown(future) for a scorer now, our return must be a scorer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grant22. Show Grant22's posts

This is the most agonizing situ since the demitri kristich days...although he was old when that went down....KEEP him...if not get him to hell out of the NE division. I live in toronto and have enough to put up with..Send him to nashville if he has to go somewhere else.
    By the by, saw Chiarelli outside the ACC wed night....I said hi and he ignored me so I said 'PETER', then he looked up....clearly didnt want to talk...so I just told him i liked our team and where we were at..he thanked me and moved on...then he sat on a bench using his phone for awhile....wasnt goin to ask him about kessel.
    BLACK AND GOLD.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan2217. Show bostonsportsfan2217's posts

The deal is NSH should get done

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghostrider1174. Show Ghostrider1174's posts

No way! how come all u cant understand. The LEAFS will get him. Kessel wants to play for them and u should all know any deal with Nashville or Rangers they want a sign and trade before they do it and Kessel wil not put his name on dotted line cause he wants TOronto. Plus the leafs are planning to put in offer sheet for Kessel for 12 million and  if even Boston matched they would have to revamp the roster now just to get under cap for Oct.1.That would mean getting rid of some of the players to fit under cap.So i know this weekend Bostons only good choice is leafs for draft picks and maybe a player. TORONTO WILL GET HIM 1000 percent! Trust me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Well? I think (if true) the offer Nashville put together was MUCH better than a bunch of draft picks. Bottom line though, Kessel (being the premadonna that he is) probabaly did NOT want to sign there so the Bs hands were tied. Good ridence, Phil. If a player does not want to play here, GTFO.

Sections
Shortcuts