Nathan Horton Leads NHL in Goals and Points

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

Re: Nathan Horton Leads NHL in Goals and Points

He is essentialy a replacement for the guy who is in Toronto. I like Horton a lot better. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I like that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

just think hes doing it without the likes of savard on his line scary ,look out crosby and ovy ,there a new kid in town..lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

ya and the leafs have the best record in the nhl  whats yourpoint

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

and thomas has the best gaa in the league and leads in shutouts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I would like to think that Horton, on a line with krecji and lucic is gonna be the number one line all year and he should hit the 40 goal mark (altho i told my son last night he gets  50 ) Im hoping that ryder gets his game back (goal scoring), I know hes playing hard, but imagining the fact if he does, along with wheeler and savy coming back then i have higher hopes that the Bs are stonger contenders this year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Posts from bruins8 are hidden

Man, its nice not seeing what the trolls have to say :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

don't forget about Krejci, leads the league in assists

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Lets start a pool who will score more goals Kessel or Horton.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Nathan Horton Leads NHL in Goals and Points:
    [QUOTE]ya and the leafs have the best record in the nhl  whats yourpoint
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

ya and if it were your favorite player you have started 50 threads on the subject.  and that's my point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"How long can he keep it up?" There is no end to Horton's potential with the depth at center the Bruins have all made possible because the right decesion was made to let that wanna B go a year ago. Boston had the money to afford a cheaper more effective winger Nathan Horton. 

Fly away Philapalooza fly away...  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]"How long can he keep it up?" There is no end to Horton's potential with the depth at center the Bruins have all made possible because the right decesion was made to let that wanna B go a year ago. Boston had the money to afford a cheaper more effective winger Nathan Horton.  Fly away Philapalooza fly away...  
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

they are bound and determined to lay claim that the trade was a failure.

arguments are:
    Seguin must be better than Phil THIS year or else the trade is a bust.
    if that doesn't work then
    if the Bruins don't win the cup THIS year the trade is a bust.

In the meantime, Horton is a total stud.  Said it before and I'll say it again, runner up Vezina guy gets a good clear look at Horton who just blasts it past him - the save % on that gotta be astronomical.

There was another one where Bryz didn't even react, just hit him in the blocker.

Add in some screen shots, junk and garbage goals and this guy scores 35 no problem.

Hey, there is a legit right to fantasize about a 50 goal scorer, at least for another week or so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Always thought Horton could be alot better on the right team. Well, I think he's now on the right team. Laughing

Should be a great year for him and the B's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]and thomas has the best gaa in the league and leads in shutouts

Are you serious? Do you remember two years ago? Vezina?  Oh wait, no.  You are a troll who doesn't care about facts.  You're just sad because the Bruins have someone with more goals than your BFF even though you have claimed, over and over, that no Bruins will come within 10 goals of him.  Give up already.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

In 1986 Boston traded a beloved Barry Pederson. I remember hearing we were getting some guy named Cam Neely. I couldn't believe Boston was giving up one of our best players for some guy I never heard of. We all know how that one turned out and I think the Horton accusition could pan out the same way even though everyone heard of Nathan Horton before he came to the Bruins. I'm not jumping the gun after 2 games but so far it's looking pretty good. Right now I'd take him over that guy in Toronto.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]ya and the leafs have the best record in the nhl  whats yourpoint

I always knew he was just a bitter leafs fan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

[QUOTE]Lets start a pool who will score more goals Kessel or Horton.
    Posted by Canbostondoit[/QUOTE]

kessel will have atleast 10 more any amount of money u r on

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]and thomas has the best gaa in the league and leads in shutouts

Is your boyfriend a pitcher too?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nathan Horton Leads NHL in Goals and Points : kessel will have atleast 10 more any amount of money u r on

$300 that Kessel has less that 10 more goals than Horton.  And if horton scores more than Kessel, that's $450.  You're on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

In Response to Nathan Horton Leads NHL in Goals and Points:
    [QUOTE]http://www.nhl.com/ice/statshome.htm#?navid=nav-sts-league http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/statistics/ How long can he keep it up?
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Are we really playing this game after 2 games?

The Bruins are in 10th place in the Eastern Conference, can they keep that up?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Remember:  It's Kessel for Seguin, Jordan Knight and Toronto's #1 pick in 2011.  A steal if ever there was one.  But as Burke said this week, he acquired Kessel and Dion Phaneuf to give the fans a reason to keep buying tickets. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nathan Horton Leads NHL in Goals and Points : kessel will have atleast 10 more any amount of money u r on

I am also in for $100. And if you stiff me, I will find you, guaranteed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Listen ya bunch of lunatics.  Stop this foolishness right now.  I actually like most of you, except one - who can go die, thank you, but the rest of you keep your money and your email addresses in your pockets.

WHY?

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS BOARD.

MUCH MUCH MUCH MISCHIEF CAN BE DONE WHEN PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

There are people on here that are totally psycho, totally not Bruins fans, make up fiction like "I've been a season ticket holder since 1962 and a loyal fan through everything but no greater travesty occurred than trading Kessel and I can't let this crime go unpunished blah blah blah."

You are being baited by a sociopath.

If you wanna bet, bet some place safe and don't give the Kessel lover the satisfaction.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Been talking up Horton since they traded for him.  Horton is a stud and has put up awesome numbers with a CRAP team in FLA.  He is big, he is fast, he hits, he scores, etc.  He is a replacement Joe Thornton before Joe got his face broke, when Joe was THE stud.  Horton will score within 10 goals of Kessel one way or another barring any missed games by either, but Horton will ALSO pass, hit, skate, be accountable, fight and be a leader.  He is MUCH better an all around player than Kessel could EVER HOPE to be. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Remember:  It's Kessel for Seguin, Jordan Knight and Toronto's #1 pick in 2011.  A steal if ever there was one.  But as Burke said this week, he acquired Kessel and Dion Phaneuf to give the fans a reason to keep buying tickets. 
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]
    I saw that quote and couldn't help but think "They need stars to sell tickets in Toronto?  I thought they could ice a team of chimpanzees and still sell out."