Negativity has hit a new low on this site

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Re: Negativity has hit a high on this site

Troll

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beesbear. Show beesbear's posts

First it was the juniors hockey at xmas and than the olymbic and hockey, than go back to watching the NHL, WOW , what a let down.
     AS far as Negativity, you bet, how are we not suppose to be negative with this team and management, come on wake up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Negativity has hit a new low on this site

Problem is the team has been stinking it up for a while. Other clubs are at least making attempts to improve while the Bs continue with the same group that has been disappointing so often this season. Admittedly they're somewhat handicapped by the cap and injuries have been pretty bad but something has to change. Roll on the draft...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Negativity has hit a high on this site:
     First it was the juniors hockey at xmas and than the olymbic and hockey, than go back to watching the NHL, WOW , what a let down.  AS far as Negativity, you bet, how are we not suppose to be negative with this team and management, come on wake up.
    Posted by beesbear
    You can continue to be negative, but my loyalty to the bruins is unflappable.

The entertainment value this team has given me in the past 40 years is unmeasurable.

There's a lot of pro teams that have NEVER won a title but still have loyal fans (regardless of the teams success)....Give that a little thought.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

In Response to Re: Negativity has hit a high on this site : You can continue to be negative, but my loyalty to the bruins is unflappable. The entertainment value this team has given me in the past 40 years is unmeasurable. There's a lot of pro teams that have NEVER won a title but still have loyal fans (regardless of the teams success)....Give that a little thought.
    Posted by pauly1

Right there with you on your thoughts pauly. I put a thread up a month ago on bruins bashing and was called every name under the sun. Get ready to be called one of the "corporate sheep", "pom pom waiver" and other old negative names. Keep positive and stay loyal . Enjoy hockey for the entertainment that it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: Negativity has hit a new low on this site:
    p.c to me has outright lied to you and me and the rest of the bruins fans . he promised a tough team and gave us a soft small slow little team that has no chance of winning the cup. he took a big contract himself and gave claude and his awful coaching staff  big extended contracts. rose colored glasses sorry I call it straight. 
    Posted by bruinsking

I have no problem with constructive criticism, and no time for negativity.  Like everyone else posting here, I'm dissapointed with the season to date.
    The fact is though, many players here are having off years.  Their trade value is nil.
    Cap space is tight.
    With those dynamics in play, I'd like to see a few posts that could possibly suggest improvement, without being pure fantasy.
    Doing just "something", isn't a reasonable option.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

I think that the only realistic way or ways are one of two things and one consists fo cutting a couple bodies such as Ryder and/or Wideman(to add anyone of merit via trade through some draft picks of which there are many and about the only valued spare resource on this team) but what would be the cap hit as a result of cutting either of these guys and possibly more? The other option isnt as much of an attractive, quick(er?) fix, wait it out til these contracts  are up to free up coin to acquire some bodies while any potential prospects mature and we stockpile more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

As bad as this team (organization) has become this year...it pains me to say that I'm not surprised!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

They CAN'T score goals, end of story!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

they dont score goals alright, granted but they could try and compensate for a decided lack of touch around the net by either going to it or posting up down low or in front of the net, i.e. "crashing the net" but they dont want to exert the effort. The only one it seems that is willing to do so and get dirty is Recchi. And it blows me away that other players whos youth and physical strengths arent willing to do that and are repeatedly shown the way by a guy whos been in the league that long and is long of tooth![see "Lucic, Bitz, Thornton, Wheeler etc, etc,etc.]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: Negativity has hit a high on this site : You can continue to be negative, but my loyalty to the bruins is unflappable. The entertainment value this team has given me in the past 40 years is unmeasurable. There's a lot of pro teams that have NEVER won a title but still have loyal fans (regardless of the teams success)....Give that a little thought.
    Posted by pauly1

sorry Pauly, but not everyone's as easily entertained as you....  i've been following the B'S as long as you have and wouldn't have minded seeing them have lifted Lord Stanley more than just twice....  37 years and counting.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

so has this team's performance you dufus!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Negativity has hit a high on this site : sorry Pauly, but not everyone's as easily entertained as you....  i've been following the B'S as long as you have and wouldn't have minded seeing them have lifted Lord Stanley more than just twice....  37 years and counting.....
    Posted by days-of-Orr
    So I guess your suggesting that not winning a title in such a long time does not bother me. You sure don't know me, ...but thanks for doing my thinking for me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

I have some ideas to improve this team...here goes
    A. Fire PC- one of the 5 lowest paid GM's in the league and you get what you pay for
    B. Fire Claude-one of the 5 lowest paid coaches in the NHL and you get what you pay for.
    C. In case you couldnt tell, the first two are the result of cheapness....if I hear one more fanboy cry "but he's spending up to the cap" and he saves money on cheap GM's, and cheap coaches, both of which were comming off of firings from other teams, so they were on the cheap.....hence, stop going to games until Jacobs sells the team.

Oh you want PLAYER changes to improve the team
    A. Trade Lucic for a bucket of pucks and a used zamboni....talk about being over paid. Nothing like a multi year, 4million per year contract to a 4th line tough guy who wont fight anymore....even the comentators last night said "Lucic has to get tough again". Dont give me this "he's hurt" if he's hurt, he shouldnt be playing
    B. trade TT while he has an ounce of worth left
    c. Trade Chara and that 200 pound waggon he is pulling behind him...All those minutes the past three years have caused him to age right before our eyes...trade while he has value....get younger
    D. Wideman-trade him for a box of hot dog wrappers so Jacobs can sell more 8.00 hot dogs
    E. Krejci- possible to trade him to Toronto for some guy names Kessel?
    F. Ferrence- what team was he playing for last night?? MAN that guy stinks
    G. Why cant we get guys like Glen Metropolit?  oooops....n/m
    Hows that for constructive criticism??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

i used to be the biggest optimist when it came to the BRUINS. NOW I AM READY TO CAPITULATE. THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG & THE SEASON IS OVAH!!! PC U SMELL BAD!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: Negativity has hit a new low on this site:
    I have some ideas to improve this team...here goes A. Fire PC- one of the 5 lowest paid GM's in the league and you get what you pay for B. Fire Claude-one of the 5 lowest paid coaches in the NHL and you get what you pay for. C. In case you couldnt tell, the first two are the result of cheapness....if I hear one more fanboy cry "but he's spending up to the cap" and he saves money on cheap GM's, and cheap coaches, both of which were comming off of firings from other teams, so they were on the cheap.....hence, stop going to games until Jacobs sells the team. Oh you want PLAYER changes to improve the team A. Trade Lucic for a bucket of pucks and a used zamboni....talk about being over paid. Nothing like a multi year, 4million per year contract to a 4th line tough guy who wont fight anymore....even the comentators last night said "Lucic has to get tough again". Dont give me this "he's hurt" if he's hurt, he shouldnt be playing B. trade TT while he has an ounce of worth left c. Trade Chara and that 200 pound waggon he is pulling behind him...All those minutes the past three years have caused him to age right before our eyes...trade while he has value....get younger D. Wideman-trade him for a box of hot dog wrappers so Jacobs can sell more 8.00 hot dogs E. Krejci- possible to trade him to Toronto for some guy names Kessel? F. Ferrence- what team was he playing for last night?? MAN that guy stinks G. Why cant we get guys like Glen Metropolit?  oooops....n/m Hows that for constructive criticism??
    Posted by slicksteve38

How'd this?  Go back to the Red Sox.  Glad you have nothing to do with Bruins.  You are a typical Boston fan.  Papi strikes out in an April game and you call the entire season over and done with. 

Sections
Shortcuts