Never thought i would say this...where is Hamill when you need him

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Re: Never thought i would say this...where is Hamill when you need him

I'd start Paille over Thornton...he forechecks, he skates, he kills penalties.  His problem is he's snuffing out all the offense on the bergeron line.  He is a fourth line player.  Thornton can't hit, can't skate, and really is he going to be fighting right now??? He is also a defensive liability.  Other than that I'd give your line up a shot.  

We'll see though, I'm betting they "stay the course" with the same line up.  Losing the chemistry that Krejci and Satan had going is huuuuge, Claude's gotta find something somewhere else.  Seeing Satan wide open in the slot yesterday in the first and Lucic firing a backhand pass about 10 feet off just underscored Krejci's absence.

They gotta just pull out 1 game any way they can and regroup for the next series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Hey DRyan9, good points, but I suspect CJ will keep Trent Whitfield around, and Paille will stay on the first line. CJ loves the offense these two worthlessbagsofshit bring.

I'm a Bruins fan, but I've had enough of this cra-p. I'll save you watching, here are your scores for the rest of the series:

Game 6, 7-1 Philly

Game 7, 6-0 Philly.

Then PC gives everyone a raise and extension and tells us all again how Phil wasn't worth 5 mil. And three years from now when Taylor Hall pots 45 goals a year, the Bruins will deal him for picks because he won't take 3.5 mil a year. You heard it here first.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Hamill is not ready for NHL playoff Hockey.He should be in Reading with the Royals helping them try to advance. 

I'd rather see the Bruins take a shot with Lehtonen or Sauve, IF they were to make a bold move. Both provide offensive push, and both are better skaters than Hamill.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hamill has more offensive skills than Lehtonen.  The one NHL game I remember seeing Lehtonen in, he was slow mentally more than physically, and I've read that the knock on him is that he takes too long to shoot the puck which, for a shooter, is the kiss of death.  Hamill's problems aren't from a lack of hockey smarts.  Whitfield's comments made it sound like the problem is commitment to working on his body and not his game.  A guy like that is a candidate to come out flying because his motivation is tied to his ego.  A chance to play hero appeals to these guys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to Re: Never thought i would say this...where is Hamill when you need him:
    Hamill has more offensive skills than Lehtonen.  The one NHL game I remember seeing Lehtonen in, he was slow mentally more than physically, and I've read that the knock on him is that he takes too long to shoot the puck which, for a shooter, is the kiss of death.  Hamill's problems aren't from a lack of hockey smarts.  Whitfield's comments made it sound like the problem is commitment to working on his body and not his game.  A guy like that is a candidate to come out flying because his motivation is tied to his ego.  A chance to play hero appeals to these guys.
    Posted by Bookboy007

I agree. I saw Lehtonen play and he is big and fast and not much else.
    Where is Joe Colburne? Is he eligable to play?

Sections
Shortcuts