New Blog up: Everything Bruin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

New Blog up: Everything Bruin

I started a new blog called "Everything Bruin" here on boston.com and is located under my profile. First entry covers the Bruins' young core of Bergeron, Krejci, Wheeler, and Lucic and their return to stardom. Take a look and leave commnents, opinions, views, ideas, remarks, thoughts.

I will be trying to put 1 blog per month throughout the season so stay tuned. Thanks!

-Xenimus

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Re: New Blog up: Everything Bruin

Also, i will be at the rookies game on the 15th and 16th and will blog live.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Are you going to offer anything that isn't widely available already?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: New Blog up: Everything Bruin:
    Are you going to offer anything that isn't widely available already?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Then don't read it. It's fan based, i'm no insider and not pretending to be. Not going to shove it down people's throat.

It's there as entertainment. But to directly answer your question, no one does. No editor, analyst, or reporter have excerpts that have not been publicized to the public  one way or another. If you read a "breaking" story on NESN, you will find it on CSNNE, ESPN, FOX, TSN, so what's so "breaking" about it if everyone already knows?

It's hard for journalist never mind just a fan like myself to keep stories unique. All i can do is be creative and try to keep the reader's half-interested.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wesman. Show wesman's posts

Well said.  It's all about perspective--and you're obviously informed.
    Congrats on the completion, X.  I'll check it out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I have no clue what you know or what your access level is, so I thought I would ask.  There are a million Bruins blogs out there and they all basically say the same thing.  I was simply wondering if your blog was going to offer something different.  If so, I would love to read it.  Instead, you go the route of "don't read it then", and blast me.

Well, you know what?  I did read it.  And it's useless.  Did you really just write something that suggests Krejci will be near the top of the Bruins point list?  Now, that's breaking news!  In other exciting blog info, water is expected to be wet. It's full of grammatical errors and redundant with it's complex sentences.  It says absolutely nothing.  Do yourself a favor:  Don't waste your time. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

I have no clue what you know or what your access level is, so I thought I would ask.  There are a million Bruins blogs out there and they all basically say the same thing.  I was simply wondering if your blog was going to offer something different.  If so, I would love to read it.  Instead, you go the route of "don't read it then", and blast me. Well, you know what?  I did read it.  And it's useless.  Did you really just write something that suggests Krejci will be near the top of the Bruins point list?  Now, that's breaking news!  In other exciting blog info, water is expected to be wet. It's full of grammatical errors and redundant with it's complex sentences.  It says absolutely nothing.  Do yourself a favor:  Don't waste your time. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I'm so sorry that your central nervous system is un-able to decode such complexity. Seriously, it's an easy read...like i said, don't read it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: New Blog up: Everything Bruin : I'm so sorry that your central nervous system is un-able to decode such complexity. Seriously, it's an easy read...like i said, don't read it.
    Posted by xenimus

Not complex meaning difficult to understand.  Complex as in single, compound and complex sentence structure.  Before you start promoting your writing, you should understand how to write.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

NAS, why so miserable all of the time? Go enjoy something.... anything.

Havent read your blog yet X, looking forward to it though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

NAS, why so miserable all of the time? Go enjoy something.... anything. Havent read your blog yet X, looking forward to it though. Posted by mattymcgee55

^This!

X, If I like it I will direct people to like I do for theBruinsBlog and New England Hockey Journal. Forget replying to sceptics whom are really only trying to get a reaction out of you because they have nothing better to do. It takes allot to put yourself out there when comes to writing then ask people to view it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

I think NAS provides much appreciated comic relief.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: New Blog up: Everything Bruin : Not complex meaning difficult to understand.  Complex as in single, compound and complex sentence structure.  Before you start promoting your writing, you should understand how to write.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

If you're going to judge someone on sentence structure, you should know the names of them though...

Simple, compound and complex...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Just want to say good luck. Enjoy the rookie games!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to New Blog up: Everything Bruin:
    I started a new blog called "Everything Bruin" here on boston.com and is located under my profile. First entry covers the Bruins' young core of Bergeron, Krejci, Wheeler, and Lucic and their return to stardom. Take a look and leave commnents, opinions, views, ideas, remarks, thoughts. I will be trying to put 1 blog per month throughout the season so stay tuned. Thanks! -Xenimus
    Posted by xenimus

Hey X! We've had our differences before, but I will say this blog of yours......Great stuff! I enjoyed it. I thought it was well written (although I'm no english teacher) and the best part is, most of us on here aren't either. So good luck, have fun & looking foward to your next one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to New Blog up: Everything Bruin : Hey X! We've had our differences before, but I will say this blog of yours......Great stuff! I enjoyed it. I thought it was well written (although I'm no english teacher) and the best part is, most of us on here aren't either. So good luck, have fun & looking foward to your next one.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Thanks nightmare. But that's just it, it's about reading and putting in your opinions. I don't mind that at all, i'm glad we don't agree all the time on topics and that's what makes conversations so entertaining. Thanks for reading bud!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

xenimus where is your  blog I'd like to read it but I dont know how to get there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

xenimus where is your  blog I'd like to read it but I dont know how to get there.
    Posted by shaunk

Just click on his name. Then a bunch of tabs will come up. The last one says blog. Click on that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

X - I can tell you like to write...a great re-cap...don't worry about the negative stuff..writing comes from the heart and head...
    I am published and not known as a great literary master...I just focus on keeping my points clear and let the rest take care of itself. The scary thing is I have been told I am loved for my mind. :-) I enjoyed the read.
    Good luck & Keep it up!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

Good blog. I'm not an English teacher so I didn't correct your paper. What is with the negativity about everything from certain posters.  Get over your pathetic problems and stop chastising everyone who isn't you NAS. You seem to be somewhat intelligent. You must realise that the world does not revolve around you. - submitted for your approval.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Good blog. I'm not an English teacher so I didn't correct your paper. What is with the negativity about everything from certain posters.  Get over your pathetic problems and stop chastising everyone who isn't you NAS. You seem to be somewhat intelligent. You must realise that the world does not revolve around you. - submitted for your approval.  
    Posted by carloaz

Thank you bro, i really appreciate it. Thank you for all the support. I'll keep writing blogs once a month to recap what went on during that time frame. I will be attending the rookie games and will write on that topic as well.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Looking forward to the rookie camp write ups. I can't justify driving 8 hours to go see it so your insight will be welcomed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Looking forward to the rookie camp write ups. I can't justify driving 8 hours to go see it so your insight will be welcomed.
    Posted by Reilly24

Thanks buddy, i'll try to be as specific as i can for you. Not everyone is fortunate enough to go and see the game, hopefully i can deliver the info you need.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: New Blog up: Everything Bruin : Thanks buddy, i'll try to be as specific as i can for you. Not everyone is fortunate enough to go and see the game, hopefully i can deliver the info you need.
    Posted by xenimus

Hey X? Any chance you'll be non biased & not pick on TT? ;-) heh,heh!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I read it and if you keep me informed I'll keep coming.
    I would have loved to be at a couple of those rookie games but I'll just read it from your perspective and the other blogs around.
    LOL  Reilly24 .. I see you found your new punching bag...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: New Blog up: Everything Bruin : Hey X? Any chance you'll be non biased & not pick on TT? ;-) heh,heh!
    Posted by nitemare-38

I won't be bias at all, that's bad journalism. Obviously, i'll be breaking down weaknesses and strengths of each player's play during the season. No worries bro!

Sections
Shortcuts