new jerseys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

new jerseys

i heard that the bruins were going to have new 3rd jerseys for this season. does anyone know if there are pictures online anywhere?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

new jerseys

Saw a trial third jersey on a Sabres forum of all places not too long ago...Patrice was wearing it during a skate earlier this summer. If I find a link again Ill post it here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

new jerseys

---Scroll to bottom for images of Patrice wearing the jersey---

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dryroasted. Show dryroasted's posts

new jerseys

dhitch the biggest sheep going already bought 7 one for day of the week

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

new jerseys

[Quote]dhitch the biggest sheep going already bought 7 one for day of the week[/Quote]

nice hockey talk there drynuts. also like the line " already bought 7 one day of the week". ahhh.... ok, I think.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

new jerseys

[Quote]

---Scroll to bottom for images of Patrice wearing the jersey---[/Quote]

Thanks alot man

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

new jerseys

Oh dryroast...i feel sorry for you, and your parents.

"bought 7 one for day of the week"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan09. Show BostonSportsFan09's posts

new jerseys

Hey, to dryroast and all the other morons that try to make fun of other posters in broken english: let's work on being able to create full sentences first. Then we can move on to the tricky stuff, like insulting others in full paragraphs! It may be difficult, but I sure do believe in you idiots!  Again, full sentences first, insults second. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

new jerseys

[Quote]Hey, to dryroast and all the other morons that try to make fun of other posters in broken english: let's work on being able to create full sentences first. Then we can move on to the tricky stuff, like insulting others in full paragraphs! It may be difficult, but I sure do believe in you idiots!  Again, full sentences first, insults second. [/Quote]

Lol...come onnn BostonSportsFan...let them continue with their grade 12 academic level postings...they're lousy attempts to "start something" only lead to our amusement and wonder at what kind of subhuman lives they must lead. I for one certainly get a kick out of them each time I post an honest opinion/answer/anything of worth to Bruins fans.