New Lines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

New Lines

Well We've added some depth so the lines will get shaken up. I'm sure I'll here a barrage of "SIT PJ" comments by people not realizing what he brings to the team, but here is what i would LIKE to see the lines look like.

Recchi - Savard - Kessel
    Wheeler - Krejci - Ryder
    Lucic - Bergeron - Kobasew
    PJ - Yelle - Thornton

Chara Wideman
    Ward Ference
    Stuart Montador

I would really like to see Lucic Bergeron and Kobasew together, all three of those guys can hit, and score, they would be great on the forecheck and the cycle.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

New Lines

I think you will see Lucic back with Savard and Kessel. That line of Recchi/Savard/Kessel is a little weak in the toughness dept. However if Lucic does not perform and the team needs a goal late in the game I see Recchi swapping spots with Lucic!

Also you go to think Bitz will play some more games this season, so who sits to get Bitz in if there are no more injuries? A winger from that 4th line is my guess! Best part is with 1 extra foward and 3 extra defensmen guys should be playing hard to keep their roster spots and players can be rested if they are a little banged up. This is certainly the most balenced Bruins team I have ever seen in my many years (30) watching the club!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

New Lines

Lucic - Savard - Kessel
    Wheeler - Krejci - Ryder
    Recchi - Bergeron - Kobasew
    PJ - Yelle - Thornton

Chara Ward
    Ference Wideman
    Stuart Montador

Id rather see Bitz in there but im sure Juliens gonna be goin with PJ more often. gonna be competition between Stuart/Montador/Hnidy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

New Lines

hnidy already sat out and he cried (i want to play) bitz we can send down to prov if he needs ice time untill expanded rosters but its whats good for the team not the player 18 games left lets face it not everybody can play and we as fans will question the coach but bruins are the best team in the east and maybe the nhl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcl77. Show mcl77's posts

New Lines

kessel (yes,LW)- savard- ryder
    recchi- krejci- wheeler
    lucic- bergeron-kobasew
    thornton-yelle-bitz

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

New Lines

Lucic-Savard-Kessel
    Wheel-Krejci-Ryder
    PJ-Bergeron-Kobasew
    Rechi-Yelle-Bitz

Chara-Montador
    Ferrence-Wideman
    Ward-Stuart-Hunwick

Hnidy :bench

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

New Lines

Rechi-Yelle-Bitz this is not the way to bring recchi in.. put him with bergy and coby

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

New Lines

I've seen you post this before StanleyCuptotheBRUINS, but please justify yourself. Personally I feel like you are just pissed we didn't get some huge name and are saying that Recchi is a 4th liner. Lets take a look at the lines you have up there and how Recchi stacks up against those guys, JUST for scoring. More points than Lucic and Kessel, granted both missed time. More points than Wheeler and Ryder. More points than Bergeron, PJ, and Kobasew. He would be our 3rd leading scorer among forwards. I'm not saying its all about points, but you can't deny his production.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

New Lines

dkrejci.....While its true Recchi has had great production this year for an aging winger, he was also on a line all year with either Stamkos and St. Louis or Lecavalier and Malone. Not exactly tough guys to get pts with.

Recchi will take time to adjust, but Im not sure I would have him skating on line 1 in the playoffs.

Also, time to bust up the Krejci Ryder Wheels line.

LINE RULES BOSTON SHOULD ADOPT
    Ryder should be your top line right winger.
    Axelsson should be on line 4 and play every PK.
    Bitz shall only play if Thornton doesnt. And they should play identical.
    Lucic should be on line 2 and he should always be in the corners.
    Bergeron at center on PP2, not on the point on PP1.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

New Lines

Hope there is some way to keep Bitz-Yelle-Thornton together. Those guys had a system and worked together in synch. Not good to break them up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

New Lines

Lets Mix it up alittle

Recchi-Savard-Ryder
    Lucic-Krejci-Wheeler
    Kessel-Bergeron-Kobasew
    Axelson-Yelle-Bitz/Thorton

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

New Lines

[Quote]hnidy already sat out and he cried (i want to play) bitz we can send down to prov if he needs ice time untill expanded rosters but its whats good for the team not the player 18 games left lets face it not everybody can play and we as fans will question the coach but bruins are the best team in the east and maybe the nhl[/Quote]

Good call mrmike !
    SluggyBuggy has the correct lineup I think Julien will keep. I would just change up Ferrence/Wideman pairing.
    And with the expanded roster get ready to see Reich back up (for u ClamMan)