new name for rask

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

new name for rask

right side rask. He never stops anything high right. Much like TT and his 5-hole

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: new name for rask

You think your funny!!  For all the times he bailed out his teammates now he is having a though game but the peeps in front are not helping!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Yeah...that was a horrible shot that wouldn't have beat anyone else.  The second goal was weak....nothing...nothing...was weak about that third other then the lazy play by Lucic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think we've covered the goalie position enough this season... and that's the only place we are solid (and maybe the best pair in the league!)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

wasn't just talking about tonight. It seems like of the goals he lets in, most are to his upper right side. A lot like TT and his 5 hole

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

what about the save on the break out to keep the Bruins ahead!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: new name for rask:
    Posted by lucaooo

It was Mike Grier, for gods sake, Not Thomas Vanek.. Tukka was average today and gave up a couple of weak goals..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

First: 4/21/2008
    Last: 4/17/2010 In Response to Re: new name for rask:
    Posted by lucaooo

It was Mike Grier, for gods sake, Not Thomas Vanek.. Tukka was average today and gave up a couple of weak goals..

HE GAVE THE TEAM A CHANCE TO WIN---- PLAIN & SIMPLE!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Well he was better than Miller!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

He's not going to stand on his head every night; when a goalie is slightly off his game, all you want him to do is make the timely saves when the game is on the line, and that's exactly what Tuukka did today; it doesn't matter if it's Mike Grier or the second coming of Gilbert Perrault, his job is to stop the puck and preserve the lead. It figures that somebody would be negative even though they won; take it for what it is which is a huge victory considering the B's don't usually come back from two goals down. They scored five goals and showed alot of drive towards the net; these are encouraging signs moving forward. And Tuukka will be just fine, thank-you very much!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonnyRippit. Show JonnyRippit's posts

seriously, if all you have to complain about is the goaltending then you clearly don't know hockey.  It's been pretty solid ALL season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

you guys are unbelievable-he kept them in it BOTH games yet you complain.  go back to pocket hockey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins4me. Show bruins4me's posts

I disagree that Tuuka gave up softees today. Let me refresh,First goal: off Begin,Second: a wicked backhand ,(maybe Rask cheated a little to cover the short side) but a backhand is the hardest shot for a goalie to stop (went off the post).Third goal:Looch fanned on the clear around the boards,resulting in the shot by pomminville in the top corner !!! How many saves did Took make when we were down 2-0 ? he was the star of the game in my opinion. Wheeler and Ryder played ALOT better game.Nice hit in the third per.by Ryder and 2 goals .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Ask any goaltender bakchanders are hard to read.  He was protecting the short side because he knew that only a perfect shot could have beaten him on the other side and against all odods the shot was perfect.  I am the first one to say that it was not his best game but he made the saves when he had to and that is when we had the lead!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

THANK YOU TUUKKA!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

rask is fine...he let in ? goals today but also stood tall after them and saved the game when it was on the line

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuka

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

tuuka for president

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Stop whining !  The B's got the win today and that is ALL that counts... Rask did what he had to in order to keep the B's in the game.. Welcome back Muichael Ryder.. where ya been man?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivvak. Show kivvak's posts

It is amazing how there is always someone that will find something to complain about. I have noticed throughout the season that the blocker side high is his weakness. Every goalie has at least one. Remember how many times Neely beat Roy with a slapper while breaking down the wing. The thing that is amazaing about this kid is that he does not lose focus or get rattled after giving up a goal. Miller has been the best in the league this year and he seemed rattled in the third.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: new name for rask:
    Stop whining !  The B's got the win today and that is ALL that counts... Rask did what he had to in order to keep the B's in the game.. Welcome back Muichael Ryder.. where ya been man?
    Posted by SupportLocal81

Again. we (sorry, the Boston Bruins), don't have a goalie problem.  This team has been very solid for the last couple of weeks, and peaking at the right time is huge, given the league's  parity.
    Make no mistake, this teams goalie will probably be the cause of a loss moving forward, but so will just about everyone else.
    That's hockey.  Move forward with resolve.
     Buffalo has a pretty good team.  Argueably, the b's have been a tad better over the last 2.
    To think that this team finished 6th, over the last 6 months, with so many not pulling their weight, is cause for cautious optimism.
    Ryder had a huge game.  Not just the goals, the intensity.  the b's need that with a lot more regularity.  Rask is fine thankyou.
    I think, Sobotka has been great, and the crippled D is also doing fine.
    If you look at this team, man for man.  It ain't bad.  Just a history of inconsistency, which hopefully, has been excorcised over the last while.
    Time for Sturm to step up.
    Regardless of health, this team has shown it's good enough to win, and against a pretty good squad.
    So far in these playoffs, what's transpired during the regular season hasn't meant much.  In today's NHL, any team can win on any nite.  If you've managed to do it once, no reason to accept the fact, it can't be done again.  As the old adage goes, "1 game at a time, and never give up"
    The B's should believe in themselves, and I don't think there is a single thing, we as fans can do, that will aid the cause, more than believing in them.
    This is no time for nit picking, negativity, a victim mentality, or a defeatist, conspiracy mentality.  The playoffs is a time to rally.
     We expect it from the B's, and we should expect it from ourselves.
    Blindly standing behind the home team(all of them), really IS the difference between being better at home, than on the road.
    This squad has played 2 very good games in a hostile environment.  The home crowd should, and needs to be a difference maker.
    Here's hoping the garden faithful really get behind these guys for the next couple games

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I say we blame Thomas for that 2nd goal. I think a light glared off his bald spot and blinded Rask for a second. Dang that Thomas!!!
    Seriously though, Rask played great, Ryder & Chara played great, and the only real problem I see, is that the bruins need someone that knows how to sharpen skates, because they sure seem to fall down a lot.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Rask has never been an issue at any point this season.  Bad goals happen, but if you give your team a chance to win every start you've done a pretty good job.  He does that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Miller has not been strong either game, B's made him look good and didn't get the rebounds and could have scored 10 either games.

Rask has been weak and strong, strong when it mattered, a 3rd goal would have been insurmountable.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

The only goal I fault tuukka on was the second wich was the backhanded goal wich most goalies will tell you back handers are tough to judge where they are going. The 1st one he would have had if begin didn't redirect it in his own net the 3rd goal was a bad turnover and a perfect shot. Overall Tuukka played another very good game when you consider the fact he kept the bruins in it when we were down 2-0 by not letting the sabres extend the lead. Oh yea tuukka also got the WIN so lay off the kid and be happy THE BRUINS WON AND ARE NOW TIED IN THE SERIES!