Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz

I want to say I am sorry for the trash talk against you. Especially Newfie, I have no excuse & you are entitled to your opinion & I have no right to talk down, or degrade you for that. I hope you can forgive me. I left my trash talk out in the open, so I'm putting my apology here as well. Ya know, we can learn a lot from our children sometimes. My 11 yr old is the one who made me realize what I was doing. Again I am sorry & in case these 3 individuals have me on their ignore (don't blame them) list can someone else who has read this pass it on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz

Nitemare, we are all Bruin fans - don't forget that. Don't antagonize.

If our opinion conflicts with yours - let it slide. Don't lose your head. It's only an opinion, no-one is going to make any money from it or lose any money from it.

We all want the Bruins to win every game, but that is not going to happen.

Your son seems like a good kid - be a good example to him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz:
    [QUOTE]Nitemare, we are all Bruin fans - don't forget that. Don't antagonize. If our opinion conflicts with yours - let it slide. Don't lose your head. It's only an opinion, no-one is going to make any money from it or lose any money from it. We all want the Bruins to win every game, but that is not going to happen. Your son seems like a good kid - be a good example to him.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

LOL. It was my daughter. However, you're right we are all proud Bruins fans & we all have the right answers to end this 38 yr drought. Besides there's far too many Scabfans to argue with.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Holy sh!t guys, we have arguably the most exciting bruins team. They are playing exciting hockey and are fun to watch, and all you guys can argue about is thomas/rask. So many negative people. Chill out guys

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz are horrible bruins fans, they take all the fun out of winning I've never met fans that can be so unhappy about winning b2b road games in NJ and Washington

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]hey nitemare, i think i belong in this group too, geeze
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

yea ur right. Everyone....I'm sorry to pbergeron too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

nitemare-38 :

It sounds like to me that you are a pretty sorry fellow.

If you need me, I'll be over on the threads of Canada's newspaper of record.

3500 signatures of Canadians demanding NESN ? 

Bet that you didn't get more than 3, but your mother doesn't count !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

RMiller, why dont you climb back under your bridge?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Naw, I think that I will wait for nitemare-38's response.

Besides it's pretty easy to make claims like Nitemare-38 made behind an anonymous moniker, but if he actually filed a petition with the public CRTC with 3,500 signatures demanding that Canadian content laws be dropped and NESN be allowed into Canada, it should be easy for him to produce a copy of that petition.

What's the problem here, really ? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Nitemare-38 is the Bruins' internet version of Rypien.

Regardless of what others choose to do, I will never forgive him for the smear that he made against my daughter who was born in Newfoundland.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

And I'll never forgive Bruin fans (read YOU) who sat by, and passively agreed with those smears against my Newfoundlander daughter...

Thank Gawd for kids because it was her love of the Canadiens that brought me back to my team...

Go Habs Go !

Over and out...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Posts from RMiller87 are hidden

It is so nice to not see what this mental midget has to say!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Here's that clown Miller replying to his own posts.As long as we don't reply maybe he'll go away.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

The latter 2 posts are the internet version of sticking one's finger in one's ears and chanting, "I can't hear you !"

Wow, that's so very clever !

Nitemare-38 is sorry today until the next time that he doesn't get his way, I bet...

May we see the 3,500 signatures on that petition to the CRTC, please ?  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

NESN in Canada would be awsome, however we do get there feeds sometimes on the NHL package, the real petition should be with the provider and the NHL, they cut off the feed right after the game,,I hate that more than anything.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

NESN is generally terrible, their broadcasters are unprofessional and the network in no way qualifies as Canadian content under CRTC rules...

Now, those 3,500 signatures on the petition to the CRTC, please ?

I am now guessing it was closer to 2 signatures after excluding nitemare's mother...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Try watching Liverpool FC play when you live in the U.S.!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

What in the name of Sam Hill are you talking about now ?

I don't watch soccer, and I don't live in the US.

I am Canadien, eh !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]NESN is generally terrible, their broadcasters are unprofessional and the network in no way qualifies as Canadian content under CRTC rules... Now, those 3,500 signatures on the petition to the CRTC, please ? I am now guessing it was closer to 2 signatures after excluding nitemare's mother...
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Your such a tool its not even funny. To be honest I cant ignore you because I laugh every time you post something haha keep em coming.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Sure, may I see that 3,500 signatures petition to the CRTC now, please... 

It's apparently already been made public in filing it with the CRTC, anyways... 

Nitemare seems awfully quiet on this issue...

"Mickey Mouse" also doesn't cut it... 

Opps...  maybe, we're now down to one signature...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Try watching Liverpool FC play when you live in the U.S.!
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

Won't that get better now that the Henry clan owns Liverpool ?  Anyhow I'll be watching the game on atdhe this p.m.
    Nites,  OMG you bring up a great point !!!  Why not show the post game ??? it's not like they're showing anything right after that .  It has nothing to do with NESN but also get's cut off on Versus or Fox etc... 
    Funny last night I was watching Kings- Canes (love this Skinner kid) and the commercials were from L.A.  Maybe the CRTC editor was sleeping LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh,  and back to the subject of this thread.  No worries bro,  I don't always agree ,  Yaz (on Seguin) or Wheats (on Savvy) or Newfiebullet (that nickname lol) but it would be darn boring if we were all on the same page.
    Like Kennedy,  very knowledgeable and objective (even more than me) on hockey,  even though he's a Habs fan (my most hated team) but I learn from his commentary. Agree or disagree , Bruins fan or not  if you're not a troll I will read and discuss .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

In Response to Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz:
    [QUOTE]I want to say I am sorry for the trash talk against you. Especially Newfie, I have no excuse & you are entitled to your opinion & I have no right to talk down, or degrade you for that. I hope you can forgive me. I left my trash talk out in the open, so I'm putting my apology here as well. Ya know, we can learn a lot from our children sometimes. My 11 yr old is the one who made me realize what I was doing. Again I am sorry & in case these 3 individuals have me on their ignore (don't blame them) list can someone else who has read this pass it on.  
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Hey nitemare, did you find out you only have three months to live and you're trying to make peace with everyone you ever had a dispute with before you meet your maker or something. Cheer up dude, it's a sports board.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Group hugs all around...except for RMiller, that maroon can go jump in a lake.
    But if he is who he says he is, he'll be leaving this board forever at game 10, when Seguin stays up. What do you think the odds are of him honoring that promise??...I say 1% at best

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Group hugs all around...except for RMiller, that maroon can go jump in a lake. But if he is who he says he is, he'll be leaving this board forever at game 10, when Seguin stays up. What do you think the odds are of him honoring that promise??...I say 1% at best
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

Do you know that he was a Pens fan last season also ? 
    As for him/her coming back don't bet on it,  not that hard to create new account with new nickname.

Sections
Shortcuts