Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz:
    In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Do you know that he was a Pens fan last season also ?  As for him/her coming back don't bet on it,  not that hard to create new account with new nickname.
    Posted by BsLegion

Oh yeah, I understand entirely. But it would still be ok with me to treat junior as a new troll as opposed to the same ignored trash rehash. Let them start from the ground up, I say. But as we all know, he/she/it ain't going anywhere. Like a bad rash that one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Hey nitemare, did you find out you only have three months to live and you're trying to make peace with everyone you ever had a dispute with before you meet your maker or something. Cheer up dude, it's a sports board.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

Nitemare has seen the grievious error of his ways...

It's a sports board to some...

To Nitemare, this is something altogether different...

Wisen up, son !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Hey nitemare, did you find out you only have three months to live and you're trying to make peace with everyone you ever had a dispute with before you meet your maker or something. Cheer up dude, it's a sports board.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

Yes & that's the point. That's all it is, a sports board no need for me to make it personal. As far as I know I'm not dying, there are a few that I have not apologized to. That's because my good only runs so deep. lol. Those I just have on ignore. Not worth my time & effort.
    I just hope Newfiebullet & Yaz read & accept my apology. Have no idea how this got back on to the CRTC, but I venture a guess that a certain someone, who should be in the scabs forums & makes a great goalie in Buffalo someone we wanna choke because of his name now is the culprit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Nitemare :

I don't think you have me on ignore at all...

BTW I am going to look up the supposed petition that you filed with the public CRTC...

Is your name the first one before Mickey Mouse's and your mom ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

hey nitemare, i think i belong in this group too, geeze
    Posted by pbergeron37

Wow what an attention starved baby. pbergeron you are truly pukke inducing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

"No need for me to make it personal..."

"someone we wanna choke..."

You're pushing it there, tough guy...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

But just to be clear, I am even happy to come up to New Brunswick to meet with you face to face to see this 3,500 signature petition that you alledgedly have.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from knewjax hockey. Show knewjax hockey's posts

Nice to see an apology.  Not that I feel one was needed nor should I because I have no clue what caused this tiff, but it's still to see people being nice to each other and of all place on a discussion board.

RMiller....... I'm totally confused on the issue you feel so strongly about which is causing everybody to block you.  You're not happy with CRTC broadcasting Bruins games in your area via a NESN feed?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

As I said earlier, this guy previously insulted my six year daughter, and I don't like him very much for that. 

But I am merely requesting proof of Nitemare's prior claim that he filed a petition with the CRTC that had 3,500 signatures on it. 

I don't think that is asking too much, do you ?

Why would that guy "wanna choke" me anyways ?

I am even happy to travel to New Brunswick to meet with him face to face to review it.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Maybe, it's because I am a "Scab fan" that Nitemare wants to choke me...

I dunno...

But I really want to find out !

Where in New Brunswick would you like to meet, Nitemare ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

In Response to Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz:
    I want to say I am sorry for the trash talk against you. Especially Newfie, I have no excuse & you are entitled to your opinion & I have no right to talk down, or degrade you for that. I hope you can forgive me. I left my trash talk out in the open, so I'm putting my apology here as well. Ya know, we can learn a lot from our children sometimes. My 11 yr old is the one who made me realize what I was doing. Again I am sorry & in case these 3 individuals have me on their ignore (don't blame them) list can someone else who has read this pass it on.  
    Posted by nitemare-38

Hello Nitemare, i do not know u all that well, and i do not think u know me that much either. I do post but may not be considered  "regular" . Anyhow,
    i think that u reach out and apologize is a very respectful act. Not everyone has the guts and humbleness to do so.

For what it's worth, your gesture is worthy of praise.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Why in the HEll do any of you continue to repsond to Miller?  I blocked him weeks ago and man, the board has been nice since with the exception of all the people responding to him.  Man, let him go already.  He is a 14 year old, attention starved kid.  Why goad him on!?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Maybe, it's because I am a "Scab fan" that Nitemare wants to choke me... I dunno... But I really want to find out ! Where in New Brunswick would you like to meet, Nitemare ?
    Posted by RMiller87

a murderer lies beneath us all, i guess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Wow what an attention starved baby. pbergeron you are truly pukke inducing.
    Posted by Chowdahkid

chowdahkid, i don't kno if u like me very much, but  i agree with ur comments.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Why in the HEll do any of you continue to repsond to Miller?  I blocked him weeks ago and man, the board has been nice since with the exception of all the people responding to him.  Man, let him go already.  He is a 14 year old, attention starved kid.  Why goad him on!?
    Posted by bigvig

because it is an open forum, it's just sports not real life. It's supposed to be fun.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

But just to be clear, I am even happy to come up to New Brunswick to meet with you face to face to see this 3,500 signature petition that you alledgedly have.
    Posted by RMiller87

Rmiller, just wanna make sure, are u are a sabres fan? silly question but some have said ur a hab fan .

also i do agree with ur comments about nesn

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Pretty sure that along with the Kessel thread pledge we to start a new pledge that all members promise to use full words and full sentences. We'll allow some grammatical errors, because only a few of us ever use punctuation properly anyways.

srsly

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : a murderer lies beneath us all, i guess.
    Posted by marco1001

Exactly !

So, where exactly would you like to meet me in New Brunswick, Nitemare ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

i have to admit the laws of civilization do sometime seem to cease to exist in these discusssions.

Lots of hatred , lots of anger, where on earth does  this come from?

Now kessel, look what u have caused!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

When someone threatens to choke someone, the laws of this country are actually very clear !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Is that a photo of you raising your two middle fingers on that tee shirt in your photo section, Nitemare ?

You did say that you live in New Brunswick, right ? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Rmiller, my comment was not directed to u it was comment about these forums in general. I don't know why some are really pissed with u but i have to say and i do not kno what happened but when some plain idiots stoop so low to insult family memebers of one, there defintely is something wrong there. They defintely lacjk something in their life and can only wonder what type of upbringing they had.  I have a hard time understanding how anyone wants someone dead over a sports discussion. At least tell me they make a living from this team.

any trained person would tell u there is a serious problem in their headss and what's troublesome is they do not evevn realize it. there are obviously many who do not agree with me but at least they are civil.

there are maybe 1 0r 2 that i find may be derangedbut i will keep them nameless!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

marco1001 :

I want u to know that I have no beef with the vast majority of Bruin fans...

But I do have a problem with one in particular...

When someone stoops to the level of insulting a six year old girl because of the Province that she was born in and then threatens to "choke" a person because they are a member of an opposing fanbase, that's just not on with me...

I actually enjoy some of the back and forth taunts between the Hab and Bruin fanbase...

I consider it hockey's greatest rivalary, but there's lines that cannot be crossed...  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

And to top it all off....

The guy says that he wants to choke me on the very same thread where he is apologizing to a bunch of other people that he has previously offended...

He doesn't seem very genuine !

I would like to talk to him to see what his beef with "Scab" fans actually is ? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

And to top it all off.... The guy says that he wants to choke me on the very same thread where he is apologizing to a bunch of other people that he has previously offended... He doesn't seem very genuine ! I would like to talk to him to see what his beef with "Scab" fans actually is ? 
    Posted by RMiller87

You gonna be able to sleep tonight? Maybe you should have the cops drive by your place once an hour to make sure everything is ok. Feeling safe is important to a persons mental well being.

Sections
Shortcuts