Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : You gonna be able to sleep tonight? Maybe you should have the cops drive by your place once an hour to make sure everything is ok. Feeling safe is important to a persons mental well being.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Oh, I am not worried at all, really...

Male... aged 40s... plays goaltender in a beer League... wears shirt with photo of himself with 2 fingers raised in the air...  lives in New Brunswick... apparently filed letter with the public CRTC recently with 3,500 signatures...

Once he stops dodging me, I am sure that we'll be having a little meeting one day to discuss what his issues with Newfoundlanders and Scab fans are... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Little hard to believe that he has an 11 year old daughter though...

Regardless, please carry on like I am not even here...

I can wait for Nitemare's response....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Rmiller , i don't think he's coming. just a suggestion but probably better u let it go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Suggestion appreciated...

I'll still wait !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I especially want to talk to the guy because he apparently plays goaltender against Spencer Copp of Drumheller Dragon and Calgary Royal fame.

He must be a really good goaltender that players travel 3,000-4,000 miles to play against him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]Why in the HEll do any of you continue to repsond to Miller?  I blocked him weeks ago and man, the board has been nice since with the exception of all the people responding to him.  Man, let him go already.  He is a 14 year old, attention starved kid.  Why goad him on!?
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

RMillerIQ87 will be going away as soon as Seguin isn't sent back to the Plymouth Whalers so the problem will be solved soon. That is unless he doesn't have the character to keep his word, which I strongly suspect he doesn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

ummm, what's the line on that, if he plays 10, he stays. if that is so yip, he's in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : RMillerIQ87 will be going away as soon as Seguin isn't sent back to the Plymouth Whalers so the problem will be solved soon. That is unless he doesn't have the character to keep his word, which I strongly suspect he doesn't.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

Same old Bruins...

Rallying around a guy who threatens to choke "Scab" fans...

Sad...

Fact is I don't even want to post on these threads anymore...

I am just here to find out where nitemare-38 wants to meet me in NB...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Ok, RMiller!
    Somebody told me you're getting out of control. So, I actually went back & read what you've been saying, or asking.

1) First of all I DO NOT live in NB. I was born there & lived there most of my life. I now reside in AB. So, Mr, Copp & I played against one another this past summer in the summer league I play in. In the off season Mr Copp resides in Calgary.

2) I did not say I wanted to choke you! Re-read the sentence again. "who should be in the scabs forums & makes a great goalie in Buffalo someone we wanna choke because of his name" I said make us want to choke RYAN MILLER because of his name." I said that you should be in scabs forums & I'm certainly not the 1st to say that to you!

3) Re-read this again!
    "Yea & I have called the CRTC. I have called my Goverment rep. I even had over 3500 people sign a petition in my birth home in NB. All Bruin fans & Red Sox fans. I got a response from the CRTC quoting their law about having Canadian content. The Goverment rep basically sent me an F.O letter."
     Why would I send the petition to the CRTC? The only one who can change the laws is the government. I sent the petition to my MLA's office. That was in 1998 when I did this.

4) No that is not me on the t-shirt. I got that off of e-bay & you can get it for most teams.

5) With regards to your daughter? I am sorry & I don't blame you for being upset. I typed that out of anger & without thought. I am working on that, however that is no excuse. If someone said that about any of my 3 daughters I'd be very upset as well.
    I apologize to anyone else who maybe from the Province of Newfoundland that may have seen the derogatory remark I put. I did get rid of it, but that's besides the point.
    RMiller, Newfiebullet,NoGoats & anyone else from Nfl. I was way out of line & if I could take it back I would. I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart that I said anything about your families & where they are from. I promise to never do it again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

NM, big of you to take apologetic tones.
    Doesn't change the fact that RMiller is still a clown of the brightest magnitude.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, RMiller! Somebody told me you're getting out of control. So, I actually went back & read what you've been saying, or asking. 1) First of all I DO NOT live in NB. I was born there & lived there most of my life. I now reside in AB. So, Mr, Copp & I played against one another this past summer in the summer league I play in. In the off season Mr Copp resides in Calgary. 2) I did not say I wanted to choke you! Re-read the sentence again. "who should be in the scabs forums & makes a great goalie in Buffalo someone we wanna choke because of his name" I said make us want to choke RYAN MILLER because of his name." I said that you should be in scabs forums & I'm certainly not the 1st to say that to you! 3) Re-read this again! "Yea & I have called the CRTC . I have called my Goverment rep. I even had over 3500 people sign a petition in my birth home in NB. All Bruin fans & Red Sox fans. I got a response from the CRTC quoting their law about having Canadian content. The Goverment rep basically sent me an F.O letter."  Why would I send the petition to the CRTC? The only one who can change the laws is the government. I sent the petition to my MLA's office. That was in 1998 when I did this. 4) No that is not me on the t-shirt. I got that off of e-bay & you can get it for most teams. 5) With regards to your daughter? I am sorry & I don't blame you for being upset. I typed that out of anger & without thought. I am working on that, however that is no excuse. If someone said that about any of my 3 daughters I'd be very upset as well. I apologize to anyone else who maybe from the Province of Newfoundland that may have seen the derogatory remark I put. I did get rid of it, but that's besides the point. RMiller, Newfiebullet,NoGoats & anyone else from Nfl. I was way out of line & if I could take it back I would. I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart that I said anything about your families & where they are from. I promise to never do it again.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Nitemare-38 :

First of all, I am not "out of control." 

When I said I wanted to meet you in person to discuss your concerns with Newfoundlanders and Hab fans, I meant just that.  Not sure how that's been interpreted as "out of control."

Appreciate your most recent words, but this is just a child's game, Nitemare.  This is not reality, and there's little need to bring up your concerns with the CRTC here as for every Canadian like yourself that thinks that Canadian content laws in broadcasting should be dropped, there are hundreds more who think that maintaining the Canadian content rules are important in defining who we all are as a nation.  

Having your team win a cup is also great, but not at the high price of alienating a significant portion of your countrymen.  I'll let my six year old daughter know that you didn't really mean what you previously said.

Good luck to your team this season.

I'll be cheering for mine.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Now, getting back to my original question to you on this thread.

Do you have a copy of that petition that you seem to keep mentioning on these threads ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In Response to Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz:
    [QUOTE]I want to say I am sorry for the trash talk against you. Especially Newfie, I have no excuse & you are entitled to your opinion & I have no right to talk down, or degrade you for that. I hope you can forgive me. I left my trash talk out in the open, so I'm putting my apology here as well. Ya know, we can learn a lot from our children sometimes. My 11 yr old is the one who made me realize what I was doing. Again I am sorry & in case these 3 individuals have me on their ignore (don't blame them) list can someone else who has read this pass it on.  

Not a problem Nitemare. I was more taken back by the shots against my province & painting everyone with the same brush when we all know there are issues everywhere. I try not to take the internet to seriously as for me it is just a hobby to discuss my favorite team.

Of course we are all going to have differing opinions on what should be done & differing opinions on certain players. Obviously, we are on a Bruins forum because we have the same interest & long term goal in mind. We just have differing opinions on how to get there.

However, you were man enough to apoligize & I commend you for that. Remember we both want the same outcome for the Bruins. Your daughter sounds like a very positive young lady. I had my 1st child last November & she is the light of my life. They certainly do have a way of getting you to look at life in the big picture. Take care.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Nitemare-38 : First of all, I am not "out of control."  When I said I wanted to meet you in person to discuss your concerns with Newfoundlanders and Hab fans, I meant just that.  Not sure how that's been interpreted as "out of control." Appreciate your most recent words, but this is just a child's game, Nitemare.  This is not reality, and there's little need to bring up your concerns with the CRTC here as for every Canadian like yourself that thinks that Canadian content laws in broadcasting should be dropped, there are hundreds more who think that maintaining the Canadian content rules are important in defining who we all are as a nation.   Having your team win a cup is also great, but not at the high price of alienating a significant portion of your countrymen.  I'll let my six year old daughter know that you didn't really mean what you previously said. Good luck to your team this season. I'll be cheering for mine.
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

I made my feelings known about the crtc because a fellow Canadian wanted to know if he could watch his Bruins on NESN. I said outside of getting the nhl package no. I told him why & what I said is NOT wrong. The CRTC does not have the right of telling me what channel I can have in my household! It's dispicable that I can get the playboy channel. WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANY CANADIAN CONTENT & IS FROM THE USA, but I don't have the choice of having a channel that carries 90% of the my favourite hockey team games! So, I'll say whatever I want with regards to the CRTC to anyone that will listen. Just like how we have a choice to listen to your's & anyone elses tangent, or get on their soapbox. So, don't you dicate to me what I can & cannot speak about on a public forum. You don't like it? Don't read it!
    To answer your other question? NO, I don't have a copy of the petition I did back in 1998. Why would I?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Not a problem Nitemare. I was more taken back by the shots against my province & painting everyone with the same brush when we all know there are issues everywhere. I try not to take the internet to seriously as for me it is just a hobby to discuss my favorite team. Of course we are all going to have differing opinions on what should be done & differing opinions on certain players. Obviously, we are on a Bruins forum because we have the same interest & long term goal in mind. We just have differing opinions on how to get there. However, you were man enough to apoligize & I commend you for that. Remember we both want the same outcome for the Bruins. Your daughter sounds like a very positive young lady. I had my 1st child last November & she is the light of my life. They certainly do have a way of getting you to look at life in the big picture. Take care.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your daughter! They really are angels & sometimes they end up being the teacher.

Thank You Newfie for accepting my apology! Here's a little Martime humor.

"Here's to you, Here's to me!
    May we never disagree
    But if we do F U
    Here's to me!"  Laughing  

GO BRUINS!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Newfoundland actually isn't a Maritime Province, Einstein...

And you live in Calgary...

Go cheer for the local team, and get a life, perhaps !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

You don't have a copy of the petition because you NEVER got 3,500 signatures in NB from people demanding NESN....

You are full of shite ! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Newfoundland actually isn't a Maritime Province, Einstein... And you live in Calgary... Go cheer for the local team, and get a life, perhaps !
    I thought the maritime provinces were New Brunswick,Nova Scotia,P.E.I,and Newfoundland.Where did I go wrong?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Congrats on your daughter! They really are angels & sometimes they end up being the teacher. Thank You Newfie for accepting my apology! Here's a little Martime humor. "Here's to you, Here's to me! May we never disagree But if we do F U Here's to me!"     GO BRUINS!
    Btw  Newfiebullet? I do know that Newfoundland is not a Maritime Province. It's an Atlantic Province. I just wanted to clarify to YOU that I do know the difference. As long as you know that I know the difference. Any1 else I couldn't care less.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]You don't have a copy of the petition because you NEVER got 3,500 signatures in NB from people demanding NESN.... You are full of shite ! 
    NO you're absolutely right! I didn't get 3500 people in NB to sign. I got that many in my home city! I owe you nothing more & that includes proof of anything I may or may not have done! Whether you believe me or not means absolutely nothing to me! (*) hole!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

So, you claim to have gotten 3,500 signatures from one city in New Brunswick...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !

Which city in NB has 3,500 people that can even spell their name ?

None that I am aware of...

Take it easy now, Herring Choker...

I am just funnin' you...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

whoa.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : I thought the maritime provinces were New Brunswick,Nova Scotia,P.E.I,and Newfoundland.Where did I go wrong?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

u thought wrong!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

newfoundland, prrovince that was in big econmic trouble. many fisherman/welfare people were in econonmic ruin but then came Hibernia, and terra nova, that gave them a sure good injection of economic vitality. Province with the highest unemployment rate. quite a scenic province.

home of one of my not so favorite bruins, the big soft , Glen Murray, who was actually at one point compared to Mr. Neely, how dare they?
    never was a fan of his did have a good wrist shot, !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

You, folks, have to visit Newfoundland to understand why I love Newfies so much...

Some of the damn nicest people on Gawd's Green Earth ! 

Better still is to live there !

I miss that place alot !

Sections
Shortcuts