Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz

That's mostly why I am razzin' that Calgary based Herring Choker so much here...

But he did apologize so I'll stop busting his balls about it now...

Hey, did you see that my Habs are tied for first place in the Eastern Conference tonight...

Pretty sweet !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

BTW Glen Murray is not a Newfie -- He's a Bluenoser, Marco1001 !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz:
    BTW Glen Murray is not a Newfie -- He's a Bluenoser, Marco1001 !
    Posted by RMiller87

And Rmiller is the most anal retentive person you will ever meet in your life!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

You got me there, Herring Choker !

I am so anally retentive, I could stick a piece of Cape Breton Coal up there and have a diamond in a week !

Not that I am into that sort of thing, mind you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

That's mostly why I am razzin' that Calgary based Herring Choker so much here... But he did apologize so I'll stop busting his balls about it now... Hey, did you see that my Habs are tied for first place in the Eastern Conference tonight... Pretty sweet !
    Posted by RMiller87

As a Habs fan, you don't belong in this forum, GTFO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Rmiller87, murray is from ns, i guess i made amistake but i went from the hockey news edition of when he was draft eligible, and if i recall correctly they had him born in Nfld unless of course my memory is wrong,

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

You, folks, have to visit Newfoundland to understand why I love Newfies so much... Some of the damn nicest people on Gawd's Green Earth !  Better still is to live there ! I miss that place alot !
    Posted by RMiller87

very nice people indeed, probably because they have no stress, could be b/c of geographical reasons. very placid place.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

That's mostly why I am razzin' that Calgary based Herring Choker so much here... But he did apologize so I'll stop busting his balls about it now... Hey, did you see that my Habs are tied for first place in the Eastern Conference tonight... Pretty sweet !
    Posted by RMiller87

oh so u r a habs fan , wasn't sure. how come u carry the name Rmiller? is that ur real name or taken after goali from sabres?

Yes the habs won tonite, i do not figure for them to be first for too long .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Rmiller87, murray is from ns, i guess i made amistake but i went from the hockey news edition of when he was draft eligible, and if i recall correctly they had him born in Nfld unless of course my memory is wrong,
    Posted by marco1001

No biggie...

But Glen Murray was actually born in Halifax, NS...

He's one of only 66 players from Nova Scotia to ever play in the NHL -- with the most notable one being Sid the Kid.

My Habs have had a few real gems from that place (Al MacNeil, Bobby Smith, Mike MacPhee.) 

Tough as nails these guys all were.

Odd that you found Murray to be a bit soft.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : As a Habs fan, you don't belong in this forum, GTFO.
    Posted by BruinsCountry

Checked the Boston Globe posting policy, and nowhere does it say that fans of the first place Eastern Conference teams cannot post here...

It's a nice view from up here ! 

Les Canadiens sont la !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Checked the Boston Globe posting policy, and nowhere does it say that fans of the first place Eastern Conference teams cannot post here... It's a nice view from up here !  Les Canadiens sont la !
    Posted by RMiller87

Yeah, its unfortunate that you said you were gonna leave if Seguin wasnt sent down within the first 10 games. You ARE a man of your word, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Yeah, its unfortunate that you said you were gonna leave if Seguin wasnt sent down within the first 10 games. You ARE a man of your word, right?
    Posted by mikzor

I highly doubt he will keep his word.It's more likely he'll come up with some other vague,senseless reasoning to stick around and talk nonsense for the rest of the season(fortunately we won't have to worry about the Habs staying at the top for any length of time).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : Yeah, its unfortunate that you said you were gonna leave if Seguin wasnt sent down within the first 10 games. You ARE a man of your word, right?
    Posted by mikzor

YUP -- Chiapet can pull a Kyle Turris type of blunder with Seguin's development for all that I care...

It's not like Bruin fans are smart enough to figure out when PC is messing things up anyways...

Sorry, but most of you, Bruin fans, have next to zero credibility with your predictions on the future...

By this time in the season, Carey Price was supposed to have been run out of Montreal tarred and feathered on a rail according to most of you, murons ! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Newfiebullet, Wheatskins & Yaz : YUP -- Chiapet can pull a Kyle Turris type of blunder with Seguin's development for all that I care... It's not like Bruin fans are smart enough to figure out when PC is messing things up anyways... Sorry, but most of you, Bruin fans, have next to zero credibility with your predictions on the future... By this time in the season, Carey Price was supposed to have been run out of Montreal tarred and feathered on a rail according to most of you, murons ! 
    Posted by RMiller87

Show us some posts where we were making those  claims about Price.And I believe the word you're looking for is moron(how ironic and moronic of you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Maybe he's saying we're French?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muron
    Or Armenian Catholics?
    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-muron.htm

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Maybe he's saying we're French? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muron Or Armenian Catholics? http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-muron.htm
    Posted by DrCC

True,I didn't consider that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Maybe he's saying we're French? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muron Or Armenian Catholics? http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-muron.htm
    Posted by DrCC

To tell the truth, I actually did mean moron.

But that post was.....ummm...... interesting and educational too ! 

Sections
Shortcuts