Next Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Next Year

Sad that I am already thinking about next year already but I do feel very optimistic.  Our older stars Like Chara, Savard, Ryder, Sturm and Thomas will be just as good as this past year but you have expect the younger players like Krejci, Kessel, Lucic, Wheeler, Bergeron and Wideman will be even better.

Year 1 they missed the playoffs, year 2 they learned they can compete and gained confidence, year 3 (this year) I hope they will learn that you can never take their foot off the gas petal, year 4 and 5 they better be playing til June.

On to the golf course for me.  Go Blackhawks.

Matt

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Re: Next Year

Matt your a fool, this was next year, best record in the east, top goalie
    When you haven't won sinse 72 don't talk about next year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Everyone will be better next year in the east (Flyers, Devils, Canes, Pens etc)...and keeping this team together seems to be management's goal. Thing is this team lost to FCKEN Hurricanes in the 2 nd round !!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Hey: Where have you been all year? So you decide after the Bruins have been knocked out to come on this forum telling people they are fools; you're the fool thinking that anybody wants to hear your two cents. Opinions are like a$$holes; everybody has one. Yours, my friend, is not wanted here. If the real B's fans who occupy this site chose to be optimistic about their future, they have every right to feel that way! While it was sad not to advance to the finals this year, this team is not going to be blown up, so it wasn't their only opportunity to advance deep into the playoffs. They will learn from this year and be better for it. This team is headed in the right direction and I'm sure Chiarelli and Co. are asking the fans to be patient, because they are building towards something. As I said earlier this year, the B's will raise a Stanley Cup banner before they raise another one in Mtl. One organization on the rise (Boston) one on the decline (Mtl). Good luck with the draft lottery!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

what is the most used phrase with diehard RUINS fans...next year   

[QUOTE]Sad that I am already thinking about next year already but I do feel very optimistic.  Our older stars Like Chara, Savard, Ryder, Sturm and Thomas will be just as good as this past year but you have expect the younger players like Krejci, Kessel, Lucic, Wheeler, Bergeron and Wideman will be even better. Year 1 they missed the playoffs, year 2 they learned they can compete and gained confidence, year 3 (this year) I hope they will learn that you can never take their foot off the gas petal, year 4 and 5 they better be playing til June. On to the golf course for me.  Go Blackhawks. Matt
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

[QUOTE]  Hey: Where have you been all year? So you decide after the Bruins have been knocked out to come on this forum telling people they are fools; you're the fool thinking that anybody wants to hear your two cents. Opinions are like a$$holes; everybody has one. Yours, my friend, is not wanted here. If the real B's fans who occupy this site chose to be optimistic about their future, they have every right to feel that way! While it was sad not to advance to the finals this year, this team is not going to be blown up, so it wasn't their only opportunity to advance deep into the playoffs. They will learn from this year and be better for it. This team is headed in the right direction and I'm sure Chiarelli and Co. are asking the fans to be patient, because they are building towards something. As I said earlier this year, the B's will raise a Stanley Cup banner before they raise another one in Mtl. One organization on the rise (Boston) one on the decline (Mtl). Good luck with the draft lottery!
    Posted by bruinsweeney[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Hey Bruinsweeney who put you in charge of this site?
    Well sorry for calling a fellow Bruin fan a fool, but it was the day after the game seven loss. I have sinse calmed down
    I have been a fan sinse 1970 and the bruins find new ways to blow up in the playoffs. 0-21 wheb trailing 3-1
    too many men on the ice in 1979
    triple o-t in 1990
    lost in finals in 1974 ect. ect.
    All i am saying is this was our year, who knows what next year will hold
    Chara is an overated goob, certainly no Bourque

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]  Hey: Where have you been all year? So you decide after the Bruins have been knocked out to come on this forum telling people they are fools; you're the fool thinking that anybody wants to hear your two cents. Opinions are like a$$holes; everybody has one. Yours, my friend, is not wanted here. If the real B's fans who occupy this site chose to be optimistic about their future, they have every right to feel that way! While it was sad not to advance to the finals this year, this team is not going to be blown up, so it wasn't their only opportunity to advance deep into the playoffs. They will learn from this year and be better for it. This team is headed in the right direction and I'm sure Chiarelli and Co. are asking the fans to be patient, because they are building towards something. As I said earlier this year, the B's will raise a Stanley Cup banner before they raise another one in Mtl. One organization on the rise (Boston) one on the decline (Mtl). Good luck with the draft lottery!
    Posted by bruinsweeney[/QUOTE]

I'm with you , Bruinsweeney.

These other dopes will be back on the bandwagon if the team has another good season. First 3 game losing streak, they jump off....what kind of a fan is that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Bruinsweeney who put you in charge of this site? Well sorry for calling a fellow Bruin fan a fool All i am saying is this was our year, who knows what next year will hold Chara is an overated goob, certainly no Bourque
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

You have no faith or optomisim at all. You are the Fool not Bruinsweeny! You are not a true Fan at all of what team your a fan of! Who said Chara was trying to act like Bourque!?  

Go away bandwagon Canadiensfan! I'm staying in for the long rune of great years too come for the Bs!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from codder72-1. Show codder72-1's posts

"NEXT YEAR"...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjd. Show emjd's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Bruinsweeney who put you in charge of this site? Well sorry for calling a fellow Bruin fan a fool, but it was the day after the game seven loss. I have sinse calmed down I have been a fan sinse 1970 and the bruins find new ways to blow up in the playoffs. 0-21 wheb trailing 3-1 too many men on the ice in 1979 triple o-t in 1990 lost in finals in 1974 ect. ect. All i am saying is this was our year, who knows what next year will hold Chara is an overated goob, certainly no Bourque

hey dumba$$ of course he's no bourque, no one is. no one will be. i don't care how big he is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Given the choice to play against any defenseman in the playoffs, I'd say just about everyone would choose Chara last.

That said, no, there will never be another Bourque or Orr, and so on. But that's a trivial truth. They're all very different.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

ps. I hear ya, mattbs! all except for the wheeler part. i like him but i'd have wanted to see more before trusting him to the playoffs. his slump / unreliability started long b4 the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Bruinsweeney who put you in charge of this site? Well sorry for calling a fellow Bruin fan a fool, but it was the day after the game seven loss. I have sinse calmed down I have been a fan sinse 1970 and the bruins find new ways to blow up in the playoffs. 0-21 wheb trailing 3-1 too many men on the ice in 1979 triple o-t in 1990 lost in finals in 1974 ect. ect. All i am saying is this was our year, who knows what next year will hold Chara is an overated goob, certainly no Bourque

Well I'll be the first to call you a fool for taking a shot at Chara, who is simply a phenomenal shut down defensemen, and is in no way over rated. And even though your a fool just for reference it is "since" not "sinse"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

I love these irrational fans who consider the past - past players, past GMs, past coaches, past hockey philosophies, etc. in their analysis of subsequent ones.  I mean, as a Bruins fan for the past 3 1/2 decades, I'm as frustrated as anyone else with Bruins history.  But I don't believe in jinxes - ignorant superstitions linking past failures (i.e., the 1979 semifinal series against the Habs - seventh game and Bruins up by a goal and called for having too many men on the ice - allowing the Habs to tie/win the game) to subsequent teams, including  our inability to move past the second round this year.  

This may sound really strange to some who see jinxes, hexes, spirits, ghosts, bad luck, curses and other hoodoo hindering Bruins teams, but I take the crazy position that each team and regime should be judged on their own merits  - - - independent of the past. I know – odd!  

Do me a favor and quit the faggy whining for christ sake!   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

[QUOTE]Given the choice to play against any defenseman in the playoffs, I'd say just about everyone would choose Chara last. That said, no, there will never be another Bourque or Orr, and so on. But that's a trivial truth. They're all very different.
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

Chara is 0-5 in Game 7's

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Next Year, the B's might lose in the first round
    You people defend Chara with Zero goals
    Ya zero that is one less than one, If he could have scored one the B's would still be playing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Canada will smoke the USA in 2010
    It won't be close
    Canadians know hockey. I admit you know your baseball
    It is obvious most of you don't have a clue

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

BECAUSE HE IS A SHUT DOWN DEFENSEMEN YOU FOOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CountyCork1. Show CountyCork1's posts

[QUOTE]Next Year, the B's might lose in the first round You people defend Chara with Zero goals Ya zero that is one less than one, If he could have scored one the B's would still be playing

If I understood what French-HabbyBoy wrote, I'd respond.   That said - I'll take a stab at this... NO - You're wrong.  Bs fans aren't angry with him because he plays D.   Now, if we lost to your weak-ass team in the first round, we would be ticked off with Chara and the rest of the Bruins.  

And if you think about it, we showed progress from barely worthy of getting into the playoffs a year ago (and almost beat your pathetic team) to coming within a whisker of getting into the third round this year.   

Now lets talk about those gutless, frenchie-pansy Habs...  Tell me, how disgusted are you guys with your team?  Are you Jacques Straps b*tching about the team in Montreal Gazette Le Blogs - whining about your team being a doormat for the rest of the NHL? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Hey County Cork, tipical american everyone in Canada is french and a habs fan
    I live in Toronto, don't speak french and have been a Bruin fan since 70
    Now what?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

[QUOTE]BECAUSE HE IS A SHUT DOWN DEFENSEMEN YOU FOOL
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

Yeah in the regular season he is at times, he was terrible in Round 2

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]Next Year, the B's might lose in the first round You people defend Chara with Zero goals Ya zero that is one less than one, If he could have scored one the B's would still be playing

Might lose in the first round!? Wow what a statement of conviction! Hey i'm impressed you can add as well! And now look your blaming the Bs lose on that were (Bs fans) americans and Chara didn't score any goals!?

From Ontario and you make statements like these! Well if you represent Canadien hockey (You defenitly do not!) knowledge then there is no wonder why the Leafs and the sorry Habs are in the state there in!

Canadiensfan6 please keep up your borish Posts! Getting some good yawns from them!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

[QUOTE]Hey County Cork, tipical american everyone in Canada is french and a habs fan I live in Toronto, don't speak french and have been a Bruin fan since 70 Now what?

Hmmmm...  anyone who spells "typical" as "tipical" has to be a puss-frenchy!  You sure English isn't your second language????  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

All your favorite Bruin Players have been born in CANADA!

To name a few: Orr, Espo, Cashman, Cheevers, Bourque

Nelly, Middleten, Pederson, Oreilly

Do you get the idea?

This is a Canadian Sport

Oh I forgot Milbury-USA-LOL

Sections
Shortcuts