nhl 2011 hall 81 seguin 79

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

nhl 2011 hall 81 seguin 79

ratings for nhl 2011 are out hall is a 81 seguin 79 very close we will see how they pan out in the real game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: nhl 2011 hall 81 seguin 79

In Response to nhl 2011 hall 81 seguin 79:
    [QUOTE]ratings for nhl 2011 are out hall is a 81 seguin 79 very close we will see how they pan out in the real game
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

is 2011 out?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

sept 7th i believe i read   the demo out next week but go on hfboards on bruins site theres a topic for it  i love ps3 hockey and im in my 30's  hey passes the time

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tank0r. Show tank0r's posts

I didn't think Hall and Seguin would be created in the game just yet.  With the NHL series, unlike Madden, they have to wait until players are part of the NHLPA until they can be added to the game which doesn't happen until they have played at least 1 regular season NHL (or AHL) game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: nhl 2011 hall 81 seguin 79:
    [QUOTE]I didn't think Hall and Seguin would be created in the game just yet.  With the NHL series, unlike Madden, they have to wait until players are part of the NHLPA until they can be added to the game which doesn't happen until they have played at least 1 regular season NHL (or AHL) game.
    Posted by tank0r[/QUOTE]

No, they can put in the rookies.  They just added CHL teams to the game so they can add guys that aren't yet in the NHLPA.  In the 2010 edition, they already had Duchene, Hedman, Tavares, Kane, Myers, etc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't think Hall and Seguin would be created in the game just yet.  With the NHL series, unlike Madden, they have to wait until players are part of the NHLPA until they can be added to the game which doesn't happen until they have played at least 1 regular season NHL (or AHL) game.
    Posted by tank0r[/QUOTE]

wouldn't they be part of the nhlpa once they sign their deal?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

well see whos better when they hit the ice for real and not on a video game 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

will be interesting  seguin will have better players to play with which will pad his stats but hall will have more ice time....   dont matter to me as long as tyler helps the bs ill be happy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

other ratings wereSeidenberg: 82
    Boychuk: 81
    Tuukka: 88
    Seguin: 79
    Lucic: 82
    Wheeler: 81
    Savard: 87
    Horton: 86

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Can someone post a link to these ratings, my google ability is hurting today

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

[QUOTE]Can someone post a link to these ratings, my google ability is hurting today
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Me too, I can't find them anywhere...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Tukka is an 85 with a 92 potential

http://www.easports.com/blogs/inthecrease/post/slug/an-in-depth-look-at-the-ea-sports-ultimate-hockey-league

Hall is an 81 with 93 potential, Seguin is a 79 with a 92 potential. 0:47 mark.

http://nhl.easports.com/media.action?screenId=#screenId=screen-103.xml

Couldn't find other rankings and the rankings of Seidenberg, Boychuk and the rest were all estimates by someone else. Guessing the rankings will be out over the next few weeks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Screenshot of the Ultimate Hockey League says Tuukka is an 85

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

[QUOTE]Tukka is an 85 with a 92 potential http://www.easports.com/blogs/inthecrease/post/slug/an-in-depth-look-at-the-ea-sports-ultimate-hockey-league Hall is an 81 with 93 potential, Seguin is a 79 with a 92 potential. 0:47 mark. http://nhl.easports.com/media.action?screenId=#screenId=screen-103.xml Couldn't find other rankings and the rankings of Seidenberg, Boychuk and the rest were all estimates by someone else. Guessing the rankings will be out over the next few weeks.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the links mang...looks pretty sick...

Seems like the main word thrown around is physics...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

I can't wait to buy this game and start a dynasty with the Bruins.

heres the roster I'm going to try to put together for my NHL 2011 team

1st Line:

Kovalchuk - Savard - Horton
    Ryder - Bergeron - Seguin
    Lucic - Krejci - Wheeler

Trading Block: Recchi, Sturm, Ryder, Colborne, Tim Thomas, Hamill :) everyone on the 4th line every prospect in the system.

Video games are awesome

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]I can't wait to buy this game and start a dynasty with the Bruins
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

Remember, its the most underpaid guys who you want to trade for in that game, not the best guys.

If a guy is an 88 and signed to 4 yrs / 9 M, he's just infinately more valuable than a 94 ovr making 7M/yr. 

Thats how you roll 3 powerful scoring lines. 

And ALWAYS go for the people in the game whose names you dont recognize (zachary priest in 06, that female goalie in 09...)....they are kids who got into the game via the make a wish foundation ...They are always siiiiick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nhl 2011 hall 81 seguin 79 : Remember, its the most underpaid guys who you want to trade for in that game, not the best guys. If a guy is an 88 and signed to 4 yrs / 9 M, he's just infinately more valuable than a 94 ovr making 7M/yr.  Thats how you roll 3 powerful scoring lines.  And ALWAYS go for the people in the game whose names you dont recognize (zachary priest in 06, that female goalie in 09...)....they are kids who got into the game via the make a wish foundation ...They are always siiiiick.
    Posted by Drewski5[/QUOTE]

LOL alright, thanks for the strategy. There was a female goalie in 2009???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]I can't wait to buy this game and start a dynasty with the Bruins. heres the roster I'm going to try to put together for my NHL 2011 team 1st Line: Kovalchuk - Savard - Horton Ryder - Bergeron - Seguin Lucic - Krejci - Wheeler Trading Block: Recchi, Sturm, Ryder, Colborne, Tim Thomas, Hamill :) everyone on the 4th line every prospect in the system. Video games are awesome
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

all of my 09 dynasties have jeff blake....because he's like an 88 in that game and makes crap money.

i never bought '10....may grab '11.

might opt for nba live '11 instead though....dunno....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

• Sabrina Ladha, a female goalie, is listed as a free agent in the game with overall stats of 98 . She was entered into the game because her father won a charity auction with a winning bid of $7,000. The opportunity to be placed in NHL 09 was sold to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]Sabrina Ladha, a female goalie, is listed as a free agent in the game with overall stats of 98 . She was entered into the game because her father won a charity auction with a winning bid of $7,000. The opportunity to be placed in NHL 09 was sold to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation .

thats cool, i was wondering where some of the kids came from in 08, not sure if they still had that in '10 though??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

*Attempts to mind control the people at EA into creating PC versions for this franchise again.*

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Can you post a link for all of this to. I have ps3 also and can not find the link.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

[QUOTE]Sabrina Ladha, a female goalie, is listed as a free agent in the game with overall stats of 98 . She was entered into the game because her father won a charity auction with a winning bid of $7,000. The opportunity to be placed in NHL 09 was sold to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation .

That's old school, Drewski...

I remember her...like 99's all across the boards except like poke check or something...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nhl 2011 hall 81 seguin 79 : No, they can put in the rookies.  They just added CHL teams to the game so they can add guys that aren't yet in the NHLPA.  In the 2010 edition, they already had Duchene, Hedman, Tavares, Kane, Myers, etc.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

No, 2010 did not have those players until the roster update after each of them had made their NHL debut. I know that for a fact.