NHL gets what it wants... a 7th game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

NHL gets what it wants... a 7th game.

Game 5 11 penalties called on the B's... 3 on the flyers....

Game 6 4 on the B's and 1 against the flyers.....  and well that is all it should take to allow a team to move on   I stand corrected add yet another pnalty.... with 2 minutes left the B's chased down the right side of the flyers net, and the B's player was held for 10 feet before they passed the net, and then interfered with.  The flyers have elbowed everyone they hit... NO CALLS.
    The only call made was the call on Pronger for shoving his stick in CHara's mid section.....  I even thought that one was a weak one.... but hey the NHL will have their 7 game series.... and will not alow the B's to hit the players that the league wants to win this game.

Sorry, I understand penalties can be called aon a desparete team- but at a rate of 16 to 4... is BS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Re: NHL gets what it wants... a 7th game.

Well im sure Jacobs his happy to

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oliver18. Show oliver18's posts

In Response to NHL gets what it wants... a 7th game.:
    Game 5 11 penalties called on the B's... 3 on the flyers.... Game 6 4 on the B's and 1 against the flyers.....  and well that is all it should take to allow a team to move on   I stand corrected add yet another pnalty.... with 2 minutes left the B's chased down the right side of the flyers net, and the B's player was held for 10 feet before they passed the net, and then interfered with.  The flyers have elbowed everyone they hit... NO CALLS. The only call made was the call on Pronger for shoving his stick in CHara's mid section.....  I even thought that one was a weak one.... but hey the NHL will have their 7 game series.... and will not alow the B's to hit the players that the league wants to win this game. Sorry, I understand penalties can be called aon a desparete team- but at a rate of 16 to 4... is BS!
    Posted by FenwayChuck

My wife doesn't know the difference between a linesman and a ref.  Game 5 she said "i think they want this to go 7 games.  Don't they make more money that way?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'll play into your conspiracy theory. Is it a coincidence that it might be Bruins/Habs in the conference finals?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yes, the refs have been bad across the board these playoffs... but 1 goal in 2 games is the only stat that matters.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

You blame the refs I'll blame wheeler, ryder, begin, paille, savard, and a handfull of other millionaires who can't do squat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

In Response to Re: NHL gets what it wants... a 7th game.:
    Yes, the refs have been bad across the board these playoffs... but 1 goal in 2 games is the only stat that matters.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Darn it.  Up to this post, I almost was starting to believe the conspiracy until someone had to bring up that 1/2 a goal average these last two games.

Sections
Shortcuts