NJ - BOS game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notex. Show Notex's posts

NJ - BOS game thread

thought if anyone was signed on we could discuss game...

2-0 devils (Campbell has 2 goals) 2nd goal pass from brodeur was a beauty

We are playing with a ton of energy - things just arent adding up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: NJ - BOS game thread

If you run around doing nothing it dosn't matter how much energy you have...this team is lost!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Thomas makes me sick.  The bruins play with zero confidence when he is in the net.  How can you blame them.  He swims like a fish!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The first goal is why Bruins fans bash Thomas that was pathetic!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I want to hear the TT lovers defend this clown now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Watch these guys ( the B's) ..what is it with their 'holding up' when they go to throw a check.. Ryder sux.. Satan sux.. I am sick of the crap that they put on the ice.. Where is Shawn Thornton?  Marck Stuart is at least involved..  3-0 after first and I sincerely hope they bench at least Wideman and Ryder.. While your at it..throw in Satan and Hunwick,,, These guys don't belong anywhere but on a frikken golf course.. ( they will be soon too)... Sickening..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notex. Show Notex's posts

In Response to NJ - BOS game thread:
    thought if anyone was signed on we could discuss game... 2-0 devils (Campbell has 2 goals) 2nd goal pass from brodeur was a beauty We are playing with a ton of energy - things just arent adding up
    Posted by Notex

butchered that scoreline - its 3-0 anyways (Clarkson, Parise, Niedermayer)

I was listening to ovechkin new when posted..

we look terrible..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notex. Show Notex's posts

Positives so far (no results at all): Krecji is going to be great as soon as we get him some decent wings...and stuart is pissed off....yeah thats it..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Positives so far?  ( insert a roll by tumbleweed here). Positives? Where?  The ONLY thing I am positive about is that this team is playing like crap.. ( with the exception of a few players) no one else is willing to fightthru checks.. win the one on one battles or get involved in any of the physical stuff required to win a game.. face it, they just don't have what it takes this year... Been watching these guys for 40+ years andthis is about as bad as I have ever seen them..  Positives HUH? I am POSITIVE that this team will be teeing off before other NHL teams..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

WIDEMAN IS TERRIBLE, gives the puck away in the corner, lets Elias fly by him, then gets nailed by Kovalchuk and gives up the puck, it has become comical how bad he is yet how much ice time he still gets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Pulled one back early in the 2nd. Don't completely give up yet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Looks like I'm not missing anything (blacked out on GameCenter)....guess I'll watch the painful end and check the highlights later.......sigh

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

At least the bruins will be out of the playoffs by the weekend so we don't have to pretend they'll be in and wonder how bad the will lose.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Ok...one period to go.....does anyone here think we can atleast get one point????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Good stat on VS, bruins havn't scored more then in goal in the 3rd for somethink like 20 games so it dosn.t look good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

No surprise ending

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

what a bunch of whiners ....who wants fans like you ???

There are more BRUINS fans outside the city of Boston than the entire state of MAss...  BRUINS have talent, and can regroup all they need is the fans support wake up idiots

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: NJ - BOS game thread:
    what a bunch of whiners ....who wants fans like you ??? There are more BRUINS fans outside the city of Boston than the entire state of MAss...  BRUINS have talent, and can regroup all they need is the fans support wake up idiots Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

So..let me get this straight.. what you are saying is that this Bruins team can win the cup if we stop whining about how bad they are playing? Is that correct? and that if we provide MORE support, they will not only win the cup in 2010 but 2011 too?  Have another drink, I'll buy... and while we are at it.. I have some property to sell you in Florida too.. Oh Brother.. yet another d***hebag found a keyboard..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

DAWG: I submit! Wheeler is the best thing we have this month!!

Still traumatized. Not just by Thomas or the fact that the best thing about this team is Rask right now, but I think this entire season has just hit me.

The worst part is that they are going to make the playoffs by a hair, even if they have no chance of going far. That's worse for many fans than not making the playoffs.

This team is killing me!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

DAWG: I submit! Wheeler is the best thing we have this month!! Still traumatized. Not just by Thomas or the fact that the best thing about this team is Rask right now, but I think this entire season has just hit me. The worst part is that they are going to make the playoffs by a hair, even if they have no chance of going far. That's worse for many fans than not making the playoffs. This team is killing me!
    Posted by TheoryNeutral

95% in agreement with you.. The only issue I have with your post ( not that it is an issue ) is that I would change your assessment of Wheeler as the best thing  to Bergeron.. Good Post !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

what a bunch of whiners ....who wants fans like you ??? There are more BRUINS fans outside the city of Boston than the entire state of MAss...  BRUINS have talent, and can regroup all they need is the fans support wake up idiots Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

You sound like you would be either Ryder's GF or TT's mistress. If we all stop bashing the B's they will win every game from here on in???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

DAWG: I submit! Wheeler is the best thing we have this month!! Still traumatized. Not just by Thomas or the fact that the best thing about this team is Rask right now, but I think this entire season has just hit me. The worst part is that they are going to make the playoffs by a hair, even if they have no chance of going far. That's worse for many fans than not making the playoffs. This team is killing me!
    Posted by TheoryNeutral

Ho hum it has been horrific at times tonights dump in by Chara grabbed by Marty the Great for a perfect assist n goal. The toughest is watching the Bruins in the game against Philly "OK that was good" then the misplays n tonights game plus Sat. night against the Habs Blah!

Yeah Wheeler will get his 20 goals ask for a raise but shouldn't get one. I was on his case earlier this month before he started to score some goals!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

In Response to Re: NJ - BOS game thread : Ho hum it has been horrific at times tonights dump in by Chara grabbed by Marty the Great for a perfect assist n goal. The toughest is watching the Bruins in the game against Philly "OK that was good" then the misplays n tonights game plus Sat. night against the Habs Blah! Yeah Wheeler will get his 20 goals ask for a raise but shouldn't get one. I was on his case earlier this month before he started to score some goals!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Yeah, depressing.

Is this team cursed? No. Savvy might still be around if the Bruins had been hitting. Looch is so not 100%, obviously. And so on. Injuries, wimpy play, a washed out coach, and there you have it. It's not a curse, just a losing team right now.

Nor sure how much of this my heart can take. I come here sort of for counselling lol -- tll me you're hurting to!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

In Response to Re: NJ - BOS game thread : 95% in agreement with you.. The only issue I have with your post ( not that it is an issue ) is that I would change your assessment of Wheeler as the best thing  to Bergeron.. Good Post !
    Posted by SupportLocal81

Yeah, I'd probably order them: Rask, Bergie, Stuart, Krejci, Sturm, Wheeler ... with Ryder and Wideman fighting for last place! (because I am in denial about the existence of TT)