NJ tonight. your thoughts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

I think the Bruins will revert back to RUINS tonight and be dominated by the white hot devils.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]I think the Bruins will revert back to RUINS tonight and be dominated by the white hot devils.[/Quote]

me thinks you were wrong. Still waiting for the whd to score their 1st goal. great game by TT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]I think the Bruins will revert back to RUINS tonight and be dominated by the white hot devils.[/Quote] NOT !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote]I think the Bruins will revert back to RUINS tonight and be dominated by the white hot devils.[/Quote]

I think everytime you necro a two year old post you grow sadder and sadder. Face it kid, the Bruins got it this year, and your necro tantrums cant do anything about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Bruins 3
    Devils 2

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

The return of Kessel to the ice tonight may give the Bruins the extra offensive boost they'll need to beat NJ. NJ has a good squad, and have played well despite losing their hall of fame goalie for an extended time. Should be a tight game.

As for the weekend games, the test continues for the Bruins when it comes to facing their arch rivals after playing just 24 hrs. earlier. Win or lose, the Bruins are now healthy and I expect them to finish the regular season very strong....maybe even set a team record for regular season points.

GO BRUINS!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

The Serbian Looch gets a hatrick and a fight...hows that CroationBruin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

NJ 4
    Bruins2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BarfBagBilly. Show BarfBagBilly's posts

Re: NJ tonight. your thoughts?

Bruins better pick it up or thier home woes will continue

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pentaxian82. Show Pentaxian82's posts

Re: NJ tonight. your thoughts?

In Response to NJ tonight. your thoughts?:
    [QUOTE]I think the Bruins will revert back to RUINS tonight and be dominated by the white hot devils.
    Posted by BlkGold67[/QUOTE]

They weren't dominated but they did lose.  Despite the loss the B's played extremely well.  Good solid defense, it's just the re-occurring theme of breaking down at the end of games.  We saw it last season and we're seeing it again this season.  When are the bruins finally going to put back to back games together this season?  I don't see it happening within the next two games.  They will probably beat Edmonton but there is not way I see them beating the Rangers.