No blood? No head? No teeth? No season tickets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawLaw. Show LawLaw's posts

No blood? No head? No teeth? No season tickets?

In a 3-0 loss, I would have liked to have seen somebody's head on the ice.  I know it's a brutal thing to say, but i'm not sure if i'm willing to invest in the product I see on the ice these days.  somebody else can take my tickets.  Enjoy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beerpaul. Show beerpaul's posts

Re: No blood? No head? No teeth? No season tickets?

Yep.    I won't ever attend a Bruins game again......that's for sure.   I won't pay out my hard earned cash to support a team....that on one of the "biggest statement games" in years.....goes through the motions, and aside from a 35 second fight from Thornton.......shows no heart, passion, emotion..... nothing.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BergysStache. Show BergysStache's posts

Re: No blood? No head? No teeth? No season tickets?

In Response to No blood? No head? No teeth? No season tickets?:
    In a 3-0 loss, I would have liked to have seen somebody's head on the ice.  I know it's a brutal thing to say, but i'm not sure if i'm willing to invest in the product I see on the ice these days.  somebody else can take my tickets.  Enjoy!
    Posted by LawLaw

At the end of last year, I evaluated the cost of the tickets vs the product I assumed was going to be out on the ice this season. Mind you, this was before they had made a move with Kessel or Krejci. Basically, I knew the team wouldnt be as good as last year, but no way did I think this is what we would get. When I called my season ticket rep to order my playoff block and not renew my tickets, she kind of gave me an "are you serious?" response saying that they had sold so many season tickets that she would be afraid I wouldn't be able to get them again if I didn't renew. She pleaded with me to get cheaper seats if neccesary and was dumbfounded when I said I wasnt interested.

I kinda want to call her up right now to let her know that your tickets, and quite possibly many other STH's seats are available... and that I'm still not interested in them.  In any case, I know how you feel about not wanting to renew, but Im confident I made the right move last year.

Sections
Shortcuts