No Excuses

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

No Excuses

Despite the missed penalties (how did the ref miss the hold by Jokinen on Chara?), Canes have simply outworked the B's. Bruins don't seem to be able to answer. I don't know what switch they pulled after game 1, but this team is waaaaaaaay different. Wow.

NO traffic in front of the net, scrambling most of the game for the puck.....and the list goes on.

At this point, it's going to take a miracle for the Bruins to pull this series out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

Re: No Excuses

It's like the defense wasnt even there. Savard with some awful turnovers. At least twice he passed up a shot, only to make a pass that resulted in a turnover. There was nobody in front of the net the whole game. I sill have hope but right now I just dont see the B's winning 3 straight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

I keep saying it....Carolina is just better than the Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

NO ONE makine traffic for ward and stupid passes, Canes are a just the better team, their seasson was a min and a half from over and they come back and are kicking the CUBS all over the ice

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deangee. Show deangee's posts

Tim Thomas is terribly overrated.  Write this down people....the Bruins will never win anything with this guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinnimac. Show sinnimac's posts

[QUOTE]It's like the defense wasnt even there. Savard with some awful turnovers. At least twice he passed up a shot, only to make a pass that resulted in a turnover. There was nobody in front of the net the whole game. I sill have hope but right now I just dont see the B's winning 3 straight.
    Posted by IHateManning[/QUOTE]
    Hard to believe Boston can't beat a team 3 in a row when they already crushed them 6 in a row.  It's not what Carolina is doing right, it's what The Bruins are doing wrong.  Unbelievable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

with the way the canes are Owning them right now i dont see any way they can get back in this series

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

[QUOTE]Tim Thomas is terribly overrated.  Write this down people....the Bruins will never win anything with this guy.
    Posted by deangee[/QUOTE]

hey I know...they should sign him long term.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Thomas is not the problem here.  I watched him at UVM and since he has been back in the NHL with the Bruins.  The guy works his a** off to get better every year, and he's been the most competitive guy on the ice the last three games.  The only goal I see as his fault was the tie breaker as he should of squared up and not flopped, it put him out of position for the rebound.

The Bruins D has been a congruence of awful.  They can't clear the zone, can't break the puck out with any flow and can't cover the front of the net with even a marginal amount of toughness...they are soft and Carolina knows it and has continued to hammer them since they figured it out in game two.  Bring up a kid from Providence and bench Montador he is useless, maybe it'll spark something and maybe he can make a decent pass.

Bruins offense will have to turn this thing around and they can't afford to play the stupid dump an chase squirt hockey they have played the last three games.  If I see Savard blindly throw another puck into the middle of the ice in the offensive zone setting up a Carolina 3 on 2 i will pu*e in my mouth.  He has been terrible and oblivious out there.  I'm so pissed...can't even describe it, someone on here said it best "the providence bruins could put up a better showing out there"  Looch has been non-existent, and Kessel toe drags and shoots a wrist shot into the defenseman's pads every trip into the offensive zone.  I won't even talk about the other lines cause they have just plain sucked. Julien needs to stop playing it safe and just let it go, play the best you got going sit the rest and hope for a break...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

No excuses is right. Carolina is faster and Ward is better than Thomas. Our defence is old and washed up , they need a total re vamp once again.

Same old story...not looking foward to next yr

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas is not the problem here.  I watched him at UVM and since he has been back in the NHL with the Bruins.  The guy works his a** off to get better every year, and he's been the most competitive guy on the ice the last three games.  The only goal I see as his fault was the tie breaker as he should of squared up and not flopped, it put him out of position for the rebound. The Bruins D has been a congruence of awful.  They can't clear the zone, can't break the puck out with any flow and can't cover the front of the net with even a marginal amount of toughness...they are soft and Carolina knows it and has continued to hammer them since they figured it out in game two.  Bring up a kid from Providence and bench Montador he is useless, maybe it'll spark something and maybe he can make a decent pass. Bruins offense will have to turn this thing around and they can't afford to play the stupid dump an chase squirt hockey they have played the last three games.  If I see Savard blindly throw another puck into the middle of the ice in the offensive zone setting up a Carolina 3 on 2 i will pu*e in my mouth.  He has been terrible and oblivious out there.  I'm so pissed...can't even describe it, someone on here said it best "the providence bruins could put up a better showing out there"  Looch has been non-existent, and Kessel toe drags and shoots a wrist shot into the defenseman's pads every trip into the offensive zone.  I won't even talk about the other lines cause they have just plain sucked. Julien needs to stop playing it safe and just let it go, play the best you got going sit the rest and hope for a break...
    Posted by nickvox[/QUOTE]

I am so glad that someone else has noticed the Kessel toe drag wrist shot - or the quick snap shot from the tops of the face off circles.  He does that when he's  being lazy and undisciplined.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mimi-habs. Show mimi-habs's posts

Savard/Ryder/Kessel are players that desapears when it get's rough..

Savard has been always known as a bad give a way player in these circumstances it's not new to him...

I'm saying my opinion even if I didn't see much of the Bruins during the season but those players remind me of Andrei/pleckanec etc...

Chara if h'es out of his game has difficulties to bring back his top level performance..losses very easy his nerves..

excuse my english & I hope that you take my opinon not as a troll.. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mimi-habs. Show mimi-habs's posts

Can's are fast...talented...work hard & they got experience...

very well coached & their goalie is superieur to your's.

Boston needs 2 more year's to be a very strong team don't lose hope now even if you are eliminated...your future is much better than ours..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]  Can's are fast...talented...work hard & they got experience... very well coached & their goalie is superieur to your's. Boston needs 2 more year's to be a very strong team don't lose hope now even if you are eliminated...your future is much better than ours..    
    Posted by mimi-habs[/QUOTE]

Not really.  The way the NHL is structured now, everyone has a chance.  If Montreal dumps a lot of those ufa's and bargains for draft picks in a strong draft, they will be right back in it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

So we're already talking about next year then? Pathetic. You all are as sorry as the B's are looking right now. To the B's and all their fans: time to ante up and kick in like you got a pair.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cameron. Show Cameron's posts

[QUOTE]Despite the missed penalties (how did the ref miss the hold by Jokinen on Chara?), Canes have simply outworked the B's. Bruins don't seem to be able to answer. I don't know what switch they pulled after game 1, but this team is waaaaaaaay different. Wow. NO traffic in front of the net, scrambling most of the game for the puck.....and the list goes on. At this point, it's going to take a miracle for the Bruins to pull this series out.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

I Know Why!! Somehow Last Game 1 Hurricanes Did Testing On Bruins Before Hurricanes Teamates Got Bruins What Were They Doing So Easy Pluz They Got A Study Film From Bruins, Then Hurricanes Teamates Did Jumping To Beat Bruins Game 2, Game 3 And Game 4. Bingo!!

Bruins Should Be Watch Out Hurricanes Did Know To Do About Bruins Teamates. Bruins Should Be Read/Study Film More Than Hurricanes Knowledge Before The Games.

Hey Let's Go Pray Bruins Before Games. Okay!! Good Luck If Bruins Lose I'm Done Bruins.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from closetightly. Show closetightly's posts

[QUOTE]No excuses is right. Carolina is faster and Ward is better than Thomas. Our defence is old and washed up , they need a total re vamp once again. Same old story...not looking foward to next yr
    Posted by MTLBRUINFAN[/QUOTE]

Completely agree!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic1. Show Olsonic1's posts

[QUOTE]Completely agree!
    Posted by closetightly[/QUOTE]

Whats sad is the Bruins have not won in the second round since 1992. That has to be the most pathetic track record in pro sports.

Sections
Shortcuts