No heart by the bruins against the pens!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

No heart by the bruins against the pens!

this is disgusting

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Re: No heart by the bruins against the pens!

In Response to No heart by the bruins against the pens!:
    this is disgusting
    Posted by ignaceontario

My feelings exact. Pathetic, the Thorton fight seems almost perfunctory (no sleight to Mr. Thorton - he has guts). I expected, at the least, the boards in TD North would be ratteling throughout the game but instead we get this for an effort. Disgusting, absolutelty disgusting. I think it's time for the nuclear option, blow this team up. Bring in a coach who can get these guys fired up, and several players who are not afraid to hit. I've had enough of watching ****less clowns like Wheeler and Ryder waltz around the ice with all the commitment of a mid week practice.  Its pretty bad when the hometown crowd is giving the home team "Bronx Cheers" at the end of the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

Re: This team has nothing,,, no heart no scoring

I am the biggest supporter of the Bruins but I have to say the season was lost when PC decided to do nothing at the trade deadline... Even with a trade they would not be lifting the Stanly Cup. But maybe you would have atleast injected some life into this team and made this team a little more interesting to watch.. What we are watching now is just PLain borinnnng and bad.......I have lost interest..... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

White flag for me... replace PC with Don Sweeney, see ya' Claude. Keep Bergy, Lucic, Sturm & Krecji up front. And Savvy of course. Keep Z, Sederberg, Boychuck & Stuart and Tuuka time & TT. Purge the rest and rebuild the other half of the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The only good thing about this game for Boston was in the 1st 2 minutes and after Cooke got beat up the Bruins did not show up. I am a die hard Bruin fan but these guys just don't have it and really do not deserve to be in the playoffs if they get there and a shutout in a game like this just sickens me. A few players like Ricchi and Krejci showed some interest but all in all this team did not want to play tonite. They acted defeated and really had no good presser all nite. I hope next season the Bruins find some players who want to compete every night and maybe even score some goals, the fans do not deserve this from these guys who I hope can find some compete in their next game because this is painful and could have been worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuxDragons15. Show DuxDragons15's posts

In Response to Re: No heart by the bruins against the pens!:
    White flag for me... replace PC with Don Sweeney, see ya' Claude. Keep Bergy, Lucic, Sturm & Krecji up front. And Savvy of course. Keep Z, Sederberg, Boychuck & Stuart and Tuuka time & TT. Purge the rest and rebuild the other half of the team.
    Posted by SteveM

Why keep Sturm, he stinks too!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

This is a first for me I am offically. Ashamed to be a bruins fan. Weak efforts like tonight Disgrace everything the spoked b stands for

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teethontheice. Show teethontheice's posts

In Response to Re: No heart by the bruins against the pens!:
    This is a first for me I am offically. Ashamed to be a bruins fan. Weak efforts like tonight Disgrace everything the spoked b stands for
    Posted by Jedi33

I agree see The Bruins have lost their sould post

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teethontheice. Show teethontheice's posts

In Response to No heart by the bruins against the pens!:
    this is disgusting
    Posted by ignaceontario

I agree see the Bruins have lost their soul post

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Agreed, not the first time being disappointed, but I'm a truely saddened that they have such little fight in them. I don't know which team will show up against NYR... then again does it matter?

This hurts about as much as the playoff loss last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

It's probably too late for this, but the only way this team will get the message is if PC goes Lou Lamerillo on them and fire Claude ( which by the way, Lou did to Claude a couple of years ago, about this time of the season but the big difference the Devils were in first place), and replace him with somebody who can get their attention.  However, PC is not Lou Lamerillo so the probablity of this happening is nil but it's good to fantasize sometimes - eases the pain.