No Help from Philly!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinBuff. Show BruinBuff's posts

No Help from Philly!

Thrashers beat Flyers for 4th time this season! I'am still optimistic about a playoff spot. I will never give up on them.

Glancing at the standings looks like B's and/Atlanta could miss playoffs or even leap frog teams...very tight from 8th to 5th!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

Re: No Help from Philly!

Well lets be thankful it didn't go to overtime and yield 3 points!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bruins control their own destiny for the playoffs and should not rely on other team doing them any favors.  They play tuesday in Atlanta and let's see which Bruin team will show up.
    Also they play the Leafs and a 2nd pick overall looking good although they must show up to that game also.  Last three against the Leafs were two loses and one win in OT giving the Leafs a compensation point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Philly is not making the playoffs..they are worse than the Bruins and apparently Atlanta who sweeps.. no goalie to go with dried up sticks and recipe for disaster..
    You will see.. tough schedule to finish with back to back against the Rangers..Pittsburgh, New Jersey , Montreal...tough..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: No Help from Philly!:
    Philly is not making the playoffs..they are worse than the Bruins and apparently Atlanta who sweeps.. no goalie to go with dried up sticks and recipe for disaster.. You will see.. tough schedule to finish with back to back against the Rangers..Pittsburgh, New Jersey , Montreal...tough..
    Posted by cowboys9

Unsurprising that the Flyers have not beaten the Thrashers this year, with the trouble they've had (and continue to have) between the pipes. IMHO if the Bruins play well, the Flyers are very catchable, and could indeed fall out of the playoff picture.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree no reason to panic.  No all of those teams will win at the same time.  Example Habs are playing the Sens on monday.  Teams involved in the race will play each other. 
       Also I think that even if the Trashers get through... the Flyers and Sens are in big trouble right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Thrashers, this Tuesday , are a bigger more threatining game than todays.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

phily and sens free falling as long as no ot between habs-sens loser will be 3 up on bs and bs will have 2 in hand...........wsh will have home ice wrapped up before that last game vs bos...most teams finish sat apr 10...bs at wsh to close out sun apr 11...do the caps rest ovechikin  lets hope looks like that game may put us in or out...how big is that guuerin goal with 0.5 sec left to tie game in pitt loom now  it is only 1 pt but the way things are going we need every pt...i guess we did steal 1 pt in ott with those 2 goals in last min.. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I agree with bslegion the Bruins hold their own destination. A win over ATL. will be big and which bruins team will show. It's been a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde team this year Mr. Aggressive and Mr. Passionate and Bruins need to stay the aggressor to be ready for playoff form because it will be a whole new season.
    Anything can happen especially with hot goaltending and that is reason PHL. is slowly descending; simple hockey can go a long way in the playoffs forecheck, go to net, screen, hits and shots on net and stay out the sin bin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by BruinBuff[/QUOTE]

BRUINS will take care of business against the Trahs on Tuesaday dont worry !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I believe Mike Milbury said it was to be Philadelphia and Calgary in the finals this year.  Ha.  So much for Milbury's prognostications and coaching potential.  Anywho, the Bruins do control their own destiny. With teams so packed from 5 to 9 actually in the Eastern Conference the Bruins will need to show up every game.  If the offense can find a way to score on a regular basis the playoffs are with reach.  From there, the Bruin's goaltending could in fact make the Bruins an upset team in the playoffs.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: No Help from Philly!:
    I believe Mike Milbury said it was to be Philadelphia and Calgary in the finals this year.  Ha.  So much for Milbury's prognostications and coaching potential.  Anywho, the Bruins do control their own destiny. With teams so packed from 5 to 9 actually in the Eastern Conference the Bruins will need to show up every game.  If the offense can find a way to score on a regular basis the playoffs are with reach.  From there, the Bruin's goaltending could in fact make the Bruins an upset team in the playoffs.  
    Posted by islamorada

Unsurprisingly, Milbury bought into the Pronger hype. He wasn't the only one - many preseason prognosticators were proclaiming the Flyers a favorite, saying Pronger was the "missing piece" that would put them over the top, along with Emery. Whoops.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If the Flyers make the playoffs I would be in shock with Carter out 3-4 weeks.

Sections
Shortcuts