No Kessel Still an Amazing Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

No Kessel Still an Amazing Team

So we lost Kessel its a bummer but thats the new cap era.  We got great picks out of the deal and some cap space. If this team is in the hunt for the cup then we have a few dollars left over in the cap and good draft picks to aquire some talent heading into the playoffs at the trade deadline. Going into the season at the cap would have been a major mistake. I love these lines

Lucic Savard Sturm
    Ryder Krejci Wheeler
    Recchi Bergeron Kobasew
    Bitz Begin Thorton (Kick A@s line)

Nobody can roll out 4 lines like boston. I think Ryder showed so much talent last year, he could drop 40 with a year under his belt and a healthy Krejci. Lets not forget the D is faster now to. Cant wait for the puck to drop.  I'll be hear in Niagara Falls, NY awaiting the B's to come smack around the Sabres.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Re: No Kessel Still an Amazing Team

Lucic and Sturm both shoot left and play left wing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Relax Im not the coach I wasn't setting the lines that will play together.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

the bruins today are not as good as they were yesterday, its that plain and simple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

As I have already said,,Chia (stated no ufrgence to ) is not done,,I beleive he has something else up his sleeve,,a deal for sure in proper time, now he has some bargaining chips Plus 2 players who are ready(prospects) if and when the Bs make another deal. Phil didnt wanna be here so as Bs fans we all should thank hin for his time here and then say good riddens lol