No Reason to Watch Rest of Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

No Reason to Watch Rest of Season

The Bruins did nothing to get better today and even if they make the playoffs they are one and done. Unbelievable, Chiarelli is an idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: No Reason to Watch Rest of Season

Agreed, I would be suprized if there is anyone at the game vs the Leafs...They should charge AHL prices!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Wow,Just      to be a B's fan
    They can't score and did nothing to help the offence

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I was actually really optimistic about today.  I thought the Bruins were at least going to try and get some type of forward.  I guess my hopes were too high.  F--- you, PC!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayRap11. Show JayRap11's posts

nah they should raise prices, to show the fans how much they care about winning..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

LOL - you have to chuckle or else you go postal!  The positive - - at least the Habs sat on their hands too??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I'm just so dissapointed, I don't think I can see any bright sides to today's deadline.  Is it really that hard to get 1 FORWARD! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

I can not believe a team with the worst offense in the NHL and is somehow in the playoff picture did not acquire ANY offensive help at the trade deadline.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

The Bruins are one of the best teams in terms of goals against, they just can't score.  So why not try to add somebody?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

really disheartening that the best they could do was seidenberg and freeup cap space. now we will hear all the BS about how they tried and nothing worked out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

Disgusted...Chiarelli is a fool.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Team did not improve and lost a 2nd round pick...

Bravo!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

I read your comments,and even in the rough times ,real fan believe...
    must of you cannot call themeself real fan;its a shame for REAL FAN like we do have in Montréal...

Sections
Shortcuts